if zyra support works, why not?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

diablogod87

28-02-2013

Maokai? there talking about her seeds are wards and im like who else has that type of ability. theres niddles trap which is cool and ive seen her support. with this lcs tournament going on ive seen a twisted fate support. so why hasnt anyone (pro gamers) ever talk about having a maokai support seems like a obvious pick rly. what u guys think, am i wrong here.

ZekkPacus

28-02-2013

Maokai's root and knockback put you in the middle of the enemy team. Maokai has no innate tankiness. Think how that's going to work, even with his ultimate, with zero items.

(Also nidalee is not a support no **** off she's not a support ****ing STOP IT)

Statikk Shyv

28-02-2013

Friend of mine likes to play it and I find it pretty decent, has great potential at securing kills and obviously good synergy with friendly ganks, later in the game it still has decent protection for the ADC and team due to knockback, snare and ult.

But I'm low ELO so nothing serious should be based on my ingame experiences.

diablogod87

28-02-2013

dont be a racist zekkpacus

Dracarna

28-02-2013

zyras not for her seeds ots for her E and her ulti and they both have mavise range. a support runed moaki will die if the ither team has any sence

ZekkPacus

28-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablogod87 View Post
dont be a racist zekkpacus
lolwut

Grease Pole

28-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZekkPacus View Post
(Also nidalee is not a support no **** off she's not a support ****ing STOP IT)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtB_IBwKDfs she can be. Problem?

Agerune

28-02-2013

i'll tell u why u'r wrong.
zyra abilities can keep enemies away and trap them for ganks.
maokai cc ability takes him right ON enemies, so he could end up responsible for many suicide fights.

all champions can be support.
but not all champions can protect adc in a tight spot.

a good support will enhance and protect adc in some ways.
soraka rejuvinate and silence.
alistar disrupt enemies, keep danger away, and heal.
zyra(which is not a good support realy..) can at least(in some cases) keep enemies away from adc.

maokai cannot enhance or protect adc, other than going all in by jumping on enemy.
playing him just for his minor warding seedlings makes very little sense.

ZekkPacus

28-02-2013

Bischu is one of the best Nidalee players worldwide. Your average nidalee support player is playing nid support because he doesn't want to support, he wants to carry. Additionally I can say from watching that the enemy lane played it poorly (SURPRISE IT HAPPENS EVEN AT HIGH ELO). If you see a Nidalee support, you don't play a poke war - you all in the enemy carry and laugh as she has precisely zero ways to stop you.

diablogod87

28-02-2013

well if u play maokai like a jungle and dive into a team of course ur gonna die, but if any of u ever play support u dont dive a team like rambo. each role is different and plays different. think before u talk like a know it all