LP system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheZombiePr0

24-02-2013

Dear Riot

I just want to share like a lot of different members, that this LP system is very unfair.
I was at 90LP when I gained +2LP/game...
Finally I reached 96, when +1LP/game started...
When I reached 98LP, I was so glad... I was almost in the gold selections. I won atleast 11 out of 15 games to get that....

However. I lost one game because of an AFK..., lost 19LP...
Next game I lost because of another AFK... -16LP...

It is so unfair, to work so hard, to get to 100LP... I win 1LP/game, I loose 3x and I am now on 40LP... I did soooo many games starting from 80LP to get to 98... All gone with 1 game...
So bad LP system...

Can you even imagine, how much LUCK it would take, to climb back to 98LP? Losing 0 games winning 15 atleast...
Impossible with those trollers & afkers

LuckiMOH

24-02-2013

I have got the same problem, I get only 5-10 points and lose -15-20 points? Can't get out of league

CH SaKaS

24-02-2013

ok i think i understood how works this system...
First of all your old elo is still there you will still take and lose elo points like before in fact the matchmaking is still based on elo (for exemple in a match a pick higher then you can have less lp or be in a lower division). The problem is you can still remain in the same division loosing a lot of games and winning less, because usually you gain more lp when win and less when you lose, so think about your elo it will go down and down... now if for exemple you are in silver division 1 and you reach 90 lp when you elo is 1460 you need to be really near the target for next tier 1500, so it will give you less and less lp untill you will reach that target, so if win it will give less lp compared to when you lose, so if you win more games then losts you will slowly reach 1500 and recive more lp.

TheZombiePr0

24-02-2013

Yes, I understand that it gives Less LP, which I totally agree with.
Yet it is unfair, to give 1LP, I win all the time.
Loose once = -20LP ... That are atleast 12 games winning in a row

CH SaKaS

24-02-2013

you should think about your elo before system change how many wins you had more then the losts so you can calculate roughly your current elo giving +12 for win and -12 for lose. I bring you my exemple, i had several games won in a row and i got +17 +15 +9 +3 +2 +1 then i lost -20 then win 3 in a row and i got really near 1500 i think around 1497 and it gave me the promotion series, so i think it works like that in particular for jumping tiers because you will never lose it so the system must be sure you reached at least 1500 and won the bo5