Client keeps closing/crashing after a game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nirvana Rulez

20-02-2013

My Client keeps closing/crashing after a game.
I cant report, talk or honor after a game, because i have to login again.
i have no idea why and it seems its just me, because nobody of my friends got this

any ideas?

Zev3X

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-02-2013

I have this too, would appriciate any help given. After every game the client closes automaticly.

Nighthells

20-02-2013

same problem here...

matrıx

20-02-2013

+1 this started suddenly today to me too. Repair won't help. I'm also getting random disconnect from PVP message on topleft space, in red.

Sadrandur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-02-2013

Usual fix with this sort of thing (it happened to me myself), is to run the game in Administrator mode (either through Right Click > "Run in Administrator Mode"; or through lol.launcher.admin.exe)

If the problem persists, then either run a repair off the Play menu (the menu before the login screen), or reinstall the client.

WearingYourPants

20-02-2013

Yeah, this randomly started to me a few days ago, and it seems to be getting worse. It now crashes to desktop after 80% of my games, forcing me to log in again -.-

matrıx

20-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Kizaru View Post
Usual fix with this sort of thing (it happened to me myself), is to run the game in Administrator mode (either through Right Click > "Run in Administrator Mode"; or through lol.launcher.admin.exe)

If the problem persists, then either run a repair off the Play menu (the menu before the login screen), or reinstall the client.
Read my post. Repair won't help. I tried it and it screwed my minimap, it's all with a blue background now. I'm going to reinstall from scratch but I doubt it will fix it, seems a server problem because it's giving many PVP.net errors while i'm NOT getting disconnected from chat.

Sadrandur

20-02-2013

Graphical glitches wouldn't happen from server side. I was aiming the repair comment at the original poster.

Just a full reinstall should fix the problem though.

JPointer

23-02-2013

i think its just an update bug that's happened few days back for some people. mines doing the same thing its really annoying. would love this to get red notice

eastblade

23-02-2013

same