This is why we need one dodge on placement matches riot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iddqd Obito

19-02-2013

Hello Rioters

First off all i love the new league system compared to the old elo, but one thing that really bugs me is that i can not dodge a match when i get really bad trolls on my team, at leaste in the promotion matches where i feel more is on the line then normal ranked.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/96/trollteemo.png

When you get a Adc like this teemo in your last promotion match it really gets frustrating, first of all adc teemo is not the greatest as it is, but hey people are free to play what they want i guess, but to then go and take smite + cv just to try and ruin the game. It makes me not want to play because i get f''' by a random guy that just come to ruin the games..

so this is my little rant, hope everyone have a nice evning!

kursas

19-02-2013

This is why we hate teemo i'd guess.
Tbh i dont even get the whole Not beeing able to dodge promotion games.
It just seems wierd... like atleast i would get it if we where machmade with people who are on promotion matches as well but this?....

Nagamasa

19-02-2013

I dont get it...people stupidity...

WHY do you even tell that its your promotion series , even if he still think to troll or not , but when someone says its promotion series they FIXED to TROLL , why ? coz they lose they're promotion series and dont wanna let other get through it...so keep informing others when u have promotion series , and like me u get 4 afk from a start spaming "DDDDDDDDDD" at ya while buying only wards