Won 7/10 Placement matches ....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Texil

16-02-2013

Are you serious Riot, i wont 7/10 of my placement matches and i was put into Silver IV>..THATS A JOKE.

My scores over those ten games.

Game 1: 7-3-2 = Win
Game 2: 5-3-7 = Win
Game 3: 11-11-8= Loss (3v5 Two of my team afked...)
Game 4: 5-3-5= Win
Game 5: 7-5-5=Loss (4v5...)
Game 6: 14-2-14=Win(Also a 4v5)
Game 7: 21-3-7=Win
Game 8: 4-3-1=Loss
Game 9: 6-3-2=Win
Game 10: 16-1-9=Win

I'm sorry but they are hardly bad scores in any way shape or form but to put into Silver IV after all that is a pissing joke if this was on the old system that would easily be into gold based on Elo....

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/38669632#history

Ńoob

16-02-2013

U sir are the best !

U just have to believe !

iDarksel

16-02-2013

Perhaps last season you were bronze?

Danny

Recruiter

16-02-2013

Did you forget that it takes more than your placement matches into consideration when you're placed?

Anyway, you'll most likely have a good MMR, so you'll have no problem climbing.

Miscreants

Recruiter

16-02-2013

I think I was 6/10 and I got put in Bronze 2. Calm down lulz

Texil

16-02-2013

Ok firstly this is smurf account so it's completely fresh to rank so being bronze ect last season will have 0 effect on it, i feel that it has actually glitched as ive watched Xj9 stream two accounts now that are smurf his first he won all 10 games and ended up in Gold II and his second was 8/10 and he ended up in another gold Division now for me to have lost 1 more game than that and end up in Silver IV seems like a huge miscalculation of the system.

Texil

16-02-2013

2nd point my 11th game ive just been matched with this dude http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/19703454 Who is in gold yet im in Silver.

Danny

Recruiter

16-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texil View Post
Ok firstly this is smurf account so it's completely fresh to rank so being bronze ect last season will have 0 effect on it, i feel that it has actually glitched as ive watched Xj9 stream two accounts now that are smurf his first he won all 10 games and ended up in Gold II and his second was 8/10 and he ended up in another gold Division now for me to have lost 1 more game than that and end up in Silver IV seems like a huge miscalculation of the system.

Maybe he lost/won his games in a different order, resulting in a different amount of elo being rewarded?

sirDarts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-02-2013

MMR is not just elo.
It also depends on the number of played games (total so including normals) and some other factors.
So you got put into silver IV because you only have 50 wins in normals IMO.

KawaiiiMaid

16-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx View Post
Maybe he lost/won his games in a different order, resulting in a different amount of elo being rewarded?
This, in S2 you'd gain more elo on a winning streak, the same probably goes for the hidden elo, if you win 7 games out of 10.
You'll gain more hidden elo when you have 1loss-7wins-2loss than someone who has 2 wins-2loss-1win-1loss-4wins