Jax or Xin Zhao

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Penapena

22-01-2011

I'd like to know which is better Jax or Xin Zhao. My former champions were Nunu (****) and Master Yi. Now i want to play with a new characted and i wish you guys could help me choosing my new champion.

V3g3ta GR

22-01-2011

Jax is very occasional. I own both Jax and Xin and can easily say xin is better.
He has aoe/slow+close gapper and his "q" throws enemys to he air instead of leap with no slow/"w" dmg with nothing else/stun in which u have to dodge first(very bad against mages)/ulti that lasts for two seconds in which u might never get the stacks up.
I love Jax but he is useless and very occasional atm...
Go for Xin in my opinion

Treesus

22-01-2011

i prefer playing jax but xin is more powerful apart from certain situations

asdfBad

22-01-2011

jax is more powerfull in 2vs2 3vs3 1vs1 in 5vs5 you can rely on xin only

Cardiac Arrest

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-01-2011

olaf

Nezumiiro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by asasiente View Post
olaf
When in doubt and can't decide between A and B, take C

TheLiberation

22-01-2011

Xin Zhao is much easier to handle and be effective with, he's also more versatile throughout the game. He's just a very solid melee carry imo, and played right he's a reason to be afraid.

Jax is one of the most challenging champions to play in the game imo, but he just has far greater potential. He has a difficult early game and gets rolling over time, you also need the right playing style to be effective with him so that you don't either just walk around doing nothing, or overextended like hell. However, he can be an absolute monster when played right and can even own in 1v3 fights late game.

Both are very good, but are just different. It depends what you're looking for. If you just want to be effective pretty fast, Xin Zhao is the better option, but if you can take your time to learn, Jax has more potential.

Nyfaedd

22-01-2011

xin

Deqla

22-01-2011

forget jax in 5v5, he is useless

TheLiberation

22-01-2011

Jax useless? Hahahaha.