How to delete account

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tryndamere NA

14-02-2013

I would like to know how to ^^ where I have to send my petition to be deleted

Is this possible? We have the right to delete our information right? ^^

edit: funny when you move from silver 1 to silver 2 you are lowered down to 50 points at silver 2
while when you win and go up you start with 0 points ^^

Hz Wobbuffet

14-02-2013

Hello, Dexter Morgan.

xxDarkSlayer98xx

Recruiter

14-02-2013

why do you want your account deleted? ^^

Hz Wobbuffet

14-02-2013

Sorry had too :/ and no because people would delete accounts then come back 1 week later like all rage quitters do, not saying your like this but the majority are.

Tryndamere NA

14-02-2013

but im not a rage quitter ^^ I just enjoyed this game too much and I think I have the right to decide what I can do with my account (delete it) not sell it ofc

If you can't delete accounts people will start selling them and Riot will not get RP from it

Tryndamere NA

14-02-2013

maybe we could have a petition of delete account available? and it would be done in 1 - 3 months if nobody else gets into your account (getting into it would stop the petition of delete)

I hope this is possible or I will have to get permaban don't want to make other people loose games im not like this

sirDarts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-02-2013

Just send a support ticket (top right corner - support link).
You are free to terminate your account anytime you want.

Tryndamere NA

14-02-2013

I've already sent it, but I have to create an account of support section? or they normally contact me via email?

I Prefer Smite

14-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3xt4r View Post
I've already sent it, but I have to create an account of support section? or they normally contact me via email?
They contact you by email by that you can replay.

Dr Poro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

14-02-2013

Good idea. So people who hack your password can freely ruin everything for you without having a way back, while if he changed the password, you could get it back via email. Delete is permanent, and people will regret it.

And if the delete isn't permanent, why call it delete? Then it should be called 'locked'. So a (permanent) account delete is the worst possible suggestion.