League of Legends Training.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voidslaw

13-02-2013

Hi! So here's the deal. Recently i have played Ranked a lot, i NEVER get to play with good teammates and im just dropping in divisions. When the new patch with this new League system started, i had 10 Victorys and 5 Defeats so i was around 1300 in ELO. I was put in Silver Division III and from that moment almost every single game has been a defeat. And currently im in Silver Division V and i have only 28 Points, i can be a good Top laner and a decent jungler, but they way things are right now i don't think that's enough and i would really like to improve! I aim for the top but i can't do it without some tips and and practice with someone who's a lot better than me! So please if you are reading this and you are maybe a Gold Division player or higher, add me on League of Legends so we can get on with my practice right away! Thank you for your time!

// Voidslaw

antdrioite

13-02-2013

[QUOTE=Voidslaw;10465595]Hi! So here's the deal. Recently i have played Ranked a lot, i NEVER get to play with good teammates and im just dropping in divisions. When the new patch with this new League system started, i had 10 Victorys and 5 Defeats so i was around 1300 in ELO. I was put in Silver Division III and from that moment almost every single game has been a defeat. And currently im in Silver Division V and i have only 28 Points, i can be a good Top laner and a decent jungler, but they way things are right now i don't think that's enough and i would really like to improve! I aim for the top but i can't do it without some tips and and practice with someone who's a lot better than me! So please if you are reading this and you are maybe a Gold Division player or higher, add me on League of Legends so we can get on with my practice right away! Thank you for your time!

// Voidslaw
[/QUOT

one of my students pointed this out to me so if you would be interested in lessons just go to. http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...2#post10319242

Voidslaw

18-02-2013

well i have you on skype, and you said you would invite me into a game, but nothing has happend these past week.