Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends Training.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voidslaw

02-13-2013

Hi! So here's the deal. Recently i have played Ranked a lot, i NEVER get to play with good teammates and im just dropping in divisions. When the new patch with this new League system started, i had 10 Victorys and 5 Defeats so i was around 1300 in ELO. I was put in Silver Division III and from that moment almost every single game has been a defeat. And currently im in Silver Division V and i have only 28 Points, i can be a good Top laner and a decent jungler, but they way things are right now i don't think that's enough and i would really like to improve! I aim for the top but i can't do it without some tips and and practice with someone who's a lot better than me! So please if you are reading this and you are maybe a Gold Division player or higher, add me on League of Legends so we can get on with my practice right away! Thank you for your time!

// Voidslaw

antdrioite

02-13-2013

[QUOTE=Voidslaw;10465595]Hi! So here's the deal. Recently i have played Ranked a lot, i NEVER get to play with good teammates and im just dropping in divisions. When the new patch with this new League system started, i had 10 Victorys and 5 Defeats so i was around 1300 in ELO. I was put in Silver Division III and from that moment almost every single game has been a defeat. And currently im in Silver Division V and i have only 28 Points, i can be a good Top laner and a decent jungler, but they way things are right now i don't think that's enough and i would really like to improve! I aim for the top but i can't do it without some tips and and practice with someone who's a lot better than me! So please if you are reading this and you are maybe a Gold Division player or higher, add me on League of Legends so we can get on with my practice right away! Thank you for your time!

// Voidslaw
[/QUOT

one of my students pointed this out to me so if you would be interested in lessons just go to. http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=10319242#post10319242

Voidslaw

02-18-2013

well i have you on skype, and you said you would invite me into a game, but nothing has happend these past week.