Ranked POINTS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FairT

13-02-2013

Hello!

Can anyone explain me on what depends how much points do i get per game?
Because this is very interesting. When i win more then 3 games in a row, i get like less then 10 points. What i am trying to tell is that i play solo ranked and teammates got like +15+ but last game i got 2 points, Why?

Now i am Silver I, with 97 points, last 5 games wins.. 4th wictory i got +5, and now, last game +2.

lolking is unavailable so i can't prove my stats, but my ingame nickname is "FairT"

p.s. i'm sorry if this isn't correct place where to ask it.

p.s.s. Maybe I havent read all notes and it was explained there? If it is, I am sorry for interupting you. But can you explain all this?

FairT

13-02-2013

Is this is really a joke?

http://i50.tinypic.com/27yzl78.jpg

+1 POINT?!

paraneua

13-02-2013

I got the same Problem Buddy:

This morning i played 5 ranked games, i won the first, second, third and fourth, the fifth one was a lose. All in all i lost during this series 5 League Points (LP). I recieved 8 Points for a Xin Zhao jungle game (7/4/11), 4 points for another with Xin jungle (4/4/12), 2 points for the third win, also Xin jungle (10/0/6), and one single Point for a Sona support game (2/5/20). That makes all in all (ONLY) 15 Points in four games, how is this possible?

Moreover, the fifth game (also Xin Zhao) made me lose 20 Points (even more than all 4 games before), how is this managed, i mean it wasn`t even such a bad game (2/5/7).

Additionally i want to know in which way the current LP determine the amount of LP winning/losing after a ranked games.

During the first 4 games of the day i Climbed from 83 LP up to 98, the fifth game dropped me down to 78.

As u may can imagine, im a bit pissed of because of this series, maybe one of u guys can help me out. I am just wondering how to climb with such a LP calculation.

FairT

13-02-2013

I understand you! That way i came here, i just wonder - if 5 wins is the same amount of points then 1 loose, then soon we all will be 2k+elo?

maybe in their system something crashed. I just wondering should i keep play and if i loose drop -20 points? will that be worth it?

pJK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-02-2013

smae here, last game 2 points, i feel riped off, cos win a ranked costs a lot, i had 88 + 6 +2 , now 96, to start promotion to gold, and, what happens if i lose? 20 points less?

JUST UNFAIR

pls riot do something or explain that

FunkyPumpkin

14-02-2013

It seem the closer you get to 100LP the less points you get from winning. When you are aroun 40-60 you get 19-22 pointf for a win. When you're at 80 you get around 10 after 90 u get 1-5 points per win.
So in order to get out of silver I need to win about 5 games in a row and the 3 out 5. That's not hard at all....