Why are supports blaming me when I ADC...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mabons

13-02-2013

...When all they do is sit at the tower trying to get a lucky grab in or being a heal/manabot as soraka. Jesus christ, if I support, the ADC has no brains, if I ADC, the support has no brains. What I would do for a decent bot lane one ranked game. I mean, I actually had one game where the ADC was godlike, and with my support skills we really ****ing steamrolled. Like, 20 minutes in and we're knocking at the inhibitors killing everything that comes. When I try to replicate that, my ADC hasn't a clue what I can do to save him, what he is capable of. When I ADC, supports think they are some sort of farm less bruiser, blitzcranks rushing sheen, zyras rushing zhonyas(which works ok anyways but still!) and just sitting at the back chilling instead of putting pressure on the enemy.

It is the single most frustrating thing in this game, having to work with someone who is clearly brain damaged to get a win. Worst part is when a teammate in another lane checks your 40 cs behind and asks what up and the support just goes "this guy sucks". Sorry, bro I'll just walk up, insta kill the adc, support and the enemy jungler/mid that happened to stick their head in, one shot kill the waves, decimate the turrets, **** the drake, rape the baron and then we'll win k?

P0sixNinja

13-02-2013

EG, does this mean you are affiliated with EG space?

Forseeti

13-02-2013

Well its hard playing as support....when uare wining its all cus of adc when u are losing its all cus of retarded supp...
I had same matches when adc know how to play and acted accordingly to type of supp i play we win easily... but if i play leona and adc is scared to play agresive or when cait dont poke enemy adc....its all support foult
Riot should make it possible for support to be able to carry games plssssss would make my life so much easier
cheers to all support players that are abused by their adc

Randomfatguy

13-02-2013

I feel your pain, had some proper **** bot lane partners. Im rubbish at ADC, not afraid to admit it, but I at least know whats going on, when getting baited / when to attack etc.

Winds me up when both bot laners escape with less than 100hp because my ADC just didnt react fast enough, typically a sona bait, ulti stun right in the face.

Sora Hikari

13-02-2013

As Ezreal a Soraka "This ezreal so bad" turret farming because she never leaves turret, like you said: Sure I can oneshot enemy adc and support and then win my lane.

On the other side, you play support and your ADC can barely move, get hit by all the skillshots of the game and you say to yourself "WHY I DIDN'T PICKED ADC?"

Dat feel.

WP Trakulis

13-02-2013

I wish i could report u here. Hate people copying names.

Iggeh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-02-2013

Because supports refuse to aknowledge that they might be playing the easiest role poorly