how to get out of silver hell

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zydain

Recruiter

12-02-2013

Hey all LoL players...

this is probably not the right area to put this, but i think i can speak for most when the majority of the players in silver are stuck with low players/noobs/12yr olds/feeders etc etc.

i just want some confirmation that just some of you guys have actually managed to get out of the silver hell... speaking of division V and actually get to gold or higher?

just in my last 2 games, which i lost of course... i had 1 player who never connected to the game and a feeder.. i can only play my role as good as possible, in this case i was yorick top and i did fairly good vs jax, yet despise of this the bot lane failed and started to flame the jungler who actually did fairly well aswell...

in my second game i was mid as LB vs cho whom i outplayed, but wasnt able to leave lane because of cho's ability to push... yet despise of this our team supporter (taric) started to flame both the jungler and me for no ganks(even though our jungler was at bot several times) he did use wards.. he just didnt place them at the right spots... which we told him.. several times... he then resorted to intentionel feeding and flaming while our adc got outplayed and ganked with no support from him...

is there... ANY way.. AT ALL to get out of this b*llsh*t elo without meeting players as before mentioned?

i know i'm not pro nor am I in a position to flame on others...

my general view of the game is that it's meant to be fun to be played.. but i'm not peticular interested in losing either.. i'm not the flaming type either, i usually give good advices for all roles except for jungling (since i suck at that only :P ) but i can play any other lane with any champion needed..

i'm just sick of losing game after game after game wheras if i go check the top players who has +50wins in a solo queue.. imho that's just BS ! i'm having trouble leaving the 50/50 nad if i do it's on the wrong side!

i know i can go duo with a friend... but 2 players still can't account for 3 bad... no matter how many advices you give them or help them during pushes/ganks/etc..

so again.. i just need some sort of confirmation that some of you good players managed to get out the silver elo hell and got to gold...

best regards
Rn (EUW)
a frustrated LoL player

AsuriSMiles

12-02-2013

Easy mode! Here's the secret: you need to be better then the other players in silver league. Cool stuff huh?

Eld0r0th

12-02-2013

Get better, carry harder. Everybody ends up getting to the division they belong to. I don't expect leaving Silver IV until I improve hard, but that has to happen eventually IF I get better.

ToastAndJam

12-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsuriSMiles View Post
Easy mode! Here's the secret: you need to be better then the other players in silver league. Cool stuff huh?
Instead of being a retard, why not tell him "how" to become better?

JungleCat

12-02-2013

Play one champ over and over (Secret: buy xin, learn jungle, stomp everything).

Zydain

Recruiter

12-02-2013

and how do you intend to get better when 2-3 players are working against you Eld0r0th?
dont get me wrong, i agree that i need to get better jsut because you can always get better.. but as before mentioned, how do you intend to do that when 2-3 players are working against you or just insn't at the level you or the opponents are at?

even if you went duo you still would have to face the situation of having 2-3 players working against you..

by working against i mean their skill level just doesnt meet you or your friends nor the opponents or they are before mentioned in the first post..

best regards

R4ZORBlade

12-02-2013

Its stupid to read how everyone saying improve ur skil, well its not solo game what so ever, its team game, so if one player if playing realy bad the team is finished just couse of one weak link... Cool stuff huh? Like I'm playing , won 3 games in a row get 12-16 points each then I lost 2 in a row and I have 0 points again its fun then u lose more points losing then earning then u win-_-

Cardiac Arrest

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2013

I just carried myself to Gold today. The trick is to win all lanes. You need to have presence everywhere on the map and call for plays. If you have enough presence and make the plays, people will also start to follow you and you can lead easily.

Zydain

Recruiter

12-02-2013

@JungleCat

i can jungle.. just not that great to carry on a team.. i'm much more comfortable with the other lanes i even like to play support which many apparently doesnt... >.>

tbh i find it really hard to jungle at a decent level sicne i like the right positioning of my team before i do so, so i can account for my actions...

i have played with many junglers and most of them just fly in with adc/support out position, either dies or starts to flame >.>

so again... i'm more comfortable with having a lane where i can account for my actions

best regards

AsuriSMiles

12-02-2013

Exactly. You need to be the person in your team that plays way better then the opponents. Win your lane, destroy your turret, go roaming.

What's exactly to tell? Read proper guides about the champs you play, then go practice.
If there's 1 thing i were to mention that's very important in getting better, it is to understand how every champion works, meaning play at least 1 game with them, so you can make the best decisions how to counter their mechanics.

12345 ... 7