Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Loading Screen Freezes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ndynamite

02-11-2013

Don't know why it's doing this but for the second time this week the game kept freezing at the loading screen. Like, it seems to connect fine and I can see myself and everyone else loading and getting to 100% but then....it just freezes and the game starts without me, and eventually comes up saying it's not responding.

So then everytime I closed it and attempted to reload it just froze again at about 95%, and then, in the icing on the cake, just casually put me into the post game chat lobby as if nothing was wrong.

That's the second time this week - the first time was a 3v3 with a couple of friends a few days ago - but this time it cost me a ranked game (and probably a few reports) and I don't understand why it's doing it.

I tried restarting my PC/internet and all that good stuff while the game was going on but it still kept so I don't think it's a problem on my end, and I'm running the repair tool as I type this. Anyone got any ideas?