How many times can you leave a game before you get banned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BT Hardphone

11-02-2013

Hi

I never leaved a game.
I'm just asking because if i leave i don't want to get banned directly.
Do you need to get reported a lot or are you banned from the first time you leave.
Thanks

BT Hardphone

Blood Ruby XII

11-02-2013

There's no set amount, just simply don't leave/afk games and don't play if you're likely to not have enough time to finish.

Vasquez39

11-02-2013

You can get banned for leaving by 2 ways: Tribunal, and Leave Buster

Leave Buster:
No set amount. Depends on the amount of the games you play, the amount of times you leave, and the time distance between them.
I remember once, many months ago, i had to leave 3 games in a period of 3 days. At the third i got a warning, but didnīt get any ban.
Then i played another 100 matches or so, and a couple of months later i had to lave 2 games in the 2 days. Didnīt happen anything.

About the tribunal, there you must receive reports in 25% of your games (i think) and them you will be judged. If they found you guilty, on the first offence you will only receive a warning about changing behaviour etc. Only at the second guilty you will be banned for a certain time period, which will increase if you are found guilty again.

LaoHu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-02-2013

Leaving the first time is fine... In the way of you won't get penalties etc... but 2nd onwards you may start to get a few warnings, just don't leave any games. Regardless how annoying and troll like the games are... Unless you leave because you have a blackout or something... Then that's not possible to stop from happening.