Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How many times can you leave a game before you get banned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BT Hardphone

02-11-2013

Hi

I never leaved a game.
I'm just asking because if i leave i don't want to get banned directly.
Do you need to get reported a lot or are you banned from the first time you leave.
Thanks

BT Hardphone

Blood Ruby XII

02-11-2013

There's no set amount, just simply don't leave/afk games and don't play if you're likely to not have enough time to finish.

Vasquez39

02-11-2013

You can get banned for leaving by 2 ways: Tribunal, and Leave Buster

Leave Buster:
No set amount. Depends on the amount of the games you play, the amount of times you leave, and the time distance between them.
I remember once, many months ago, i had to leave 3 games in a period of 3 days. At the third i got a warning, but didn´t get any ban.
Then i played another 100 matches or so, and a couple of months later i had to lave 2 games in the 2 days. Didn´t happen anything.

About the tribunal, there you must receive reports in 25% of your games (i think) and them you will be judged. If they found you guilty, on the first offence you will only receive a warning about changing behaviour etc. Only at the second guilty you will be banned for a certain time period, which will increase if you are found guilty again.

NyanGiraffe

02-13-2013

Leaving the first time is fine... In the way of you won't get penalties etc... but 2nd onwards you may start to get a few warnings, just don't leave any games. Regardless how annoying and troll like the games are... Unless you leave because you have a blackout or something... Then that's not possible to stop from happening.