nasus: trinity vs iceborn gauntlet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zenai10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2013

Just wondering which is better. I think i personally prefer trinity becaue i like building frozen heart for more armor and that little bit more cdr. but i would like to know your choice.

on a side note. i feel like if i build iceborn ill have low armor on nassus so if you prefer that how would you suggest fixing that problem =3

i go (in no order): mercs,warmogs,trinity, frozen heart, spirit visage (cdr),hyras and a some point elises miracle

GlobalHawkPT

11-02-2013

It depends on the champion, I prefer Trinity on Nasus tho

Philipz

11-02-2013

I used to play nasus like defensive boots -> glacial -> spirit visage to get cdr + tankyness asap.
these days you also want warmogs but going for a trinity after that will be hard to finish the item.

If you get the gold together trinity will beneft you more in the long run but finishing your glacial into frozzen or iceborn seems more achivable.

Out Of N00bs

11-02-2013

iceborn gauntlet because kiting exists

Pridè

11-02-2013

You already have one insane , high range slow , is iceborn rly needed ? also your q can crit , and will hurt a lot.

Myrmiron

12-02-2013

Just saying: dat zoning from iceborn gauntlets!
It's like a wall of death for your enemies on their way to your ad and ap carries.

Also, this is how I guild nasus:
Against a nukemage: Get armor and HP, **** b1tches.
Against a dps mage: well f*ck.

I don't really se a warmogs on nasus, neither trinity nor iceborn are really needed as well.
I only get iceborn for >dat slow< but not for the damage push.
I heardz your nasus doesnt deal enough damage? learn to farm!

MoonlightSkye

12-02-2013

Teams Tank? Build Gauntlet

Just a Bruiser? Build Trinity.

You can build Gauntlet+Frozen heart. Huge amount of mana and CDR. Its pretty nice.

Arekualkhemi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2013

Iceborn Gauntlet

As Nasus you want resistances way more than HP as your selfheal by lifesteal enhances the value of resistances (There is a nice article about it on Reignofgaming). As Nasus you want full CDR and lots of Mana. You say Iceborn has less Armor than FH, but I also build Locket of Iron Solari (35 Armor) and Spirit of Ancient Golem, so I end up with more armor than with FH alone.

Edit: About that slow --- Nasus' W is strong, but single target, so with Iceborn you can shut down their ADC or Jax/Xin/whatever and walk into their front lines to AoE Slow them as well while keeping them for getting to your own squishies. Also in a 1vs1 situation, your wither has about 1.6 sec downtime when CDR is maxed, so you can stop them from getting away until wither is ready again.