Is there any way to get out of bronze?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JoJoJoMo

09-02-2013

I've been trying. really hard.
One of the three always happens:

1. " I mid/top or feed" shouts someone in the lobby.
2. One of the 5 will DC or AFK (sometimes blame lag)
3. Bot lane will lose sorely, so sorely that a babysitting jungle doesn't help.

Except for the third option which is understandable, is there any tip you guys can give me?
I'm stuck. I know how to play very well usually top mid or jungle but the rest are just trolling!

WHAT TO DO?!

Nightcrest

09-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoJoMo View Post
WHAT TO DO?!
Keep playing...

Also, start buying wards, you die too much, especially when you play bruisers.

JoJoJoMo

09-02-2013

I die too much not from my lane, from other fed lanes in mid game...
I usually am the only one who actually farms, and in the end has the most gold. usually more than the ADC too...
I cant stand this..

5niker

09-02-2013

The answer lies beneath the dirt!

Hehehehe...

If you know what I mean.

no flame plz

09-02-2013

someone seems to win this matches if you lose it

Smiley Dyrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2013

Quote:

Except for the third option which is understandable, is there any tip you guys can give me?
I'm stuck. I know how to play very well usually top mid or jungle but the rest are just trolling!

WHAT TO DO?!
Try harder

Asilay

10-02-2013

Quote:

WHAT TO DO?!
Just brainstorming here.. for every botlane that loses sorely in Bronze elo there is a botlane that wins HARD? Am I right?

Now we apply the rules of probability which says that you have a 50/50 chance of having your botlane win the lane. In the long run it evens out, so you get as many BAD botlanes ad you do get GOOD botlanes. Which still leaves it all up to you, how are YOU doing in the game

Let this sink into your skull.

AriVaaa

10-02-2013

If you see your botlane losing buy 1 vision ward for them ( cause they probably dont have money to aquire it) team up with mid and clean botlane.. 4 vs 2... easy.. for 125 you will pay ward you can get 2 kills for your team and take tower.. then if you are lucky take dragon... so my guess is that with 125 gold for vision ward you can get 700+ gold... its just a teamplay game... if you play your lane and compete withyourself in farm numbers you will usually lose game.. cause its not individual play that carry game... also try boost moral of your teammates by saying good job etc.. you will be surprized how much good words afects teamplay

JoJoJoMo

10-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriVaaa View Post
If you see your botlane losing buy 1 vision ward for them ( cause they probably dont have money to aquire it) team up with mid and clean botlane.. 4 vs 2... easy.. for 125 you will pay ward you can get 2 kills for your team and take tower.. then if you are lucky take dragon... so my guess is that with 125 gold for vision ward you can get 700+ gold... its just a teamplay game... if you play your lane and compete withyourself in farm numbers you will usually lose game.. cause its not individual play that carry game... also try boost moral of your teammates by saying good job etc.. you will be surprized how much good words afects teamplay
I always say gj etc when something good happens, or nice try, or close one....anything...the problem is if I try to go down to help a lane my lane will be lost...and then everyone blames me for losing my lane....it's just that you can't go right here...

AriVaaa

10-02-2013

dont go down when your lane is pushed.. try to track down when enemy jungler give blue to his mid... then sneak behind and go down i cant help you much more then i did