2 world cup skins, 3 skins for 4th July

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saerjin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

24-06-2010

After wondering over the the US fourms and seeing the new models for the 4th July skins then comparing them to the world cup ones i am extreamly disapointed. Riot games is indeed an American based company however the fact that the quality difference is so huge just makes me cry.

The world cup in a global event in which many people (much more than the US population) enjoy and follow. 4th July is USA only event in which people from everywhere else in the world have no intrest.

Put it this way, over the last few weeks on the US forums many, many people complained about that Riot shouldnt be wasting time making World Cup skins because "they don't like soccer in US + no one on US server will buy them". However when it comes to 4th July skins they MUST HAVE THEM!

Overall the fact that the World Cup skins are lacking in idea's and seem to have been rushed compared to the new 4th July skins which are complete reworks makes me a bit unhappy. I mean i have pumped 70+ into this game and the fact it seems that Riot favous US holidays over global evens makes me pretty unhappy.

Would like to hear peoples thoughts on this.

Battlecruiser

24-06-2010

Don't care really, not gonna buy either of those skins.

Also, Soccer this year has been really disapointing, it's mostly a vuvuzela concert, while the games are very mediocre.

grimonce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

24-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlecruiser View Post
Don't care really, not gonna buy either of those skins.

Also, Soccer this year has been really disapointing, it's mostly a vuvuzela concert, while the games are very mediocre.
Finals have not started yet .-.

Euko

24-06-2010

Do USA have a football team..? Oh yeah they do, so stop trying to make out for 'left out' just because you don't enjoy it. What next? Spanish people complaining about hockey jax because not many people play it in Spain.

Get over yourself.

Ahri Nine Tails

24-06-2010

Football/soccers always been **** to watch but anyhow, regarding the topic;

To me, their skins and I'll buy them if I both like them and like the champion they are for.

Parafex

24-06-2010

Well, I want the 4th of July skins.

sakke

24-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euko View Post
Do USA have a football team..? Oh yeah they do, so stop trying to make out for 'left out' just because you don't enjoy it. What next? Spanish people complaining about hockey jax because not many people play it in Spain.

Get over yourself.
yes... USA have also a ping-pong team but i can't see any skin about that...

just because in the USA football and ping-pong are not popular

Dark Tranquility

24-06-2010

Hey mate. There is also an Akali football skin coming btw and a katarina ref . As for the 4th july skins.

That means 2 things. 1)Riot lovez America 2)American players tend to buy more which is i believe the case

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...7&d=1277394694

This is a link from US forum.. If it its not allowed to be here an admin can remove it...

Ecablip

24-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Tranquility View Post
Hey mate. There is also an Akali football skin coming btw and a katarina ref . As for the 4th july skins.

That means 2 things. 1)Riot lovez America 2)American players tend to buy more which is i believe the case

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...7&d=1277394694

This is a link from US forum.. If it its not allowed to be here an admin can remove it...
US players buy more, where exactly do you get that bull****?
Making up facts does not help at all kthnx.

Dark Tranquility

24-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecablip View Post
US players buy more, where exactly do you get that bull****?
Making up facts does not help at all kthnx.
That's what i believe. I ve see more skins on US server than on the EU one. I didn't claim the holy truth but that's what i believe.