Division 1 silver tier LP gains.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annoying

07-02-2013

Hello, I just played a few ranked games from 80 points on. But I noticed that I only get 4 lp a game and lose like 19. How is that? Previously my LP gains were normalized but now for some reason they aren't.

Annoying

07-02-2013

sirDarts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2013

Your MMR is not yet high enough to go to Gold I guess.
So the system is slowing you down till your MMR catches up.

Prophecy

07-02-2013

MMR?

TN Ciniak

07-02-2013

just keep playing, if u win about 70% of your matches eventually u will gain more LP for a win, your lolking elo isn't exactly your MMR so if u keep winning more than u lose u will get to those 100pts eventually, i had the same thing and eventually i got from 90lp to 100 when i used to get 1-4LP a match

edit: MMR is ur hidden rating which the system bases your LP gains/losses on

Annoying

07-02-2013

I get matched with people that have gold 3 and so on, how is my mmr too low then?

sirDarts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2013

That is weird tbh...
That shouldn't be the case...
Though I guess there was something about a LP gain bug in Silver I.

Annoying

07-02-2013

A friend told me it's because of me going into a new tier (gold) and I have to prove myself harder. But if I get -19 and +4 a game then how is this going to balance out with a higher winrate than 50%?

TN Ciniak

07-02-2013

Divine i was also placed against Golds when i was Sivler I that just means ur getting close to the right mmr, so it should be soon that ur gonna get more LP

sirDarts

07-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinemperor View Post
A friend told me it's because of me going into a new tier (gold) and I have to prove myself harder. But if I get -19 and +4 a game then how is this going to balance out with a higher winrate than 50%?
yeah, that is intended, but it sounds too harsh when you are already on a higher MMR.
For example I watch Gman Bob quite often.
He was 2.2k before the change.
He lost 2 out of 6 games when on 0 LP on Platinum I, and it was still enough to get to 100LP for him and start promotion...