4 and 5 League points per win, how can i get to silver

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Samppudai

07-02-2013

This system fails hard... How am I supposed to get to silver when I have 82 LP and then I win I get 9 points, next win gives only 5 points so, and then next win gives only 4 points... Am I supposed to go on a 20 win streak to get to series and then win 3 in the series to get to silver.
Makes no sense, too hard.
One more game and got only 2 points fix this system so bad...

Big Dev

07-02-2013

the same sort of thing happened to me, i was at 96 points, (got 6 points for my last match) but then i lost one and went down to 80, and then got another win after that and got given my promotional games, so i guess if u win too much they make it a little harder then when u lose one you go back to gaining normal points

daniejam

07-02-2013

i think its the other way around...

I think if you lose like 10 games then 1 win, you dont win as much as they figure out you are meant to be down there as you lost 10 games

where as if you win say 20 games in a row, the longer your winning streak goes on the more you gain as you are meant to be up there.

Viktor994

07-02-2013

check this out: http://elohell.net/chill/209631

daniejam

07-02-2013

that wouldnt work either though....

You get a noob ADC and he keeps going for kills and he shudnt, support has to back him up and will end up with a bad score, yet its not supports fualt.. Some goes for jungle if their team doesnt back them up...

You cant just judge how people play by their K/D/A

XDG Zuna

07-02-2013

if you'd do that everyone would instalock people like darius

Rayflo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2013

Yep.
Always was 18-25 lp.
and i get 71 lp. Next win - +14, next +7, +4, +1... And i have 97 lp. If i lose it was -20lp. And again +4-+1?
wtf? Are you kiddin' me? D:

Sekushii

08-02-2013

same thing here, I was 96 to get to gold v, won and got 2 LP, then lost and went down to 81. but when I won after that, I got 19 points for some reason.

I think there are many variables that goes in when you get LP, for example win streak = less points, winning with only the same champion = less points, when close to promotional matches in division 1 in any tier = low LP per win etc. this is just what I think, I don't know which one it is, but it certainly is one of them.

I won 5 games in a row with xin zhao, get less points each win, lose 1, then win a game as amumu and get straight to promotional matches. something is weird with this system

Tzet

09-02-2013

Yo!

This system is so truly broken man. Yesterday I tried to get to Gold Tier, starting off at silver 1. I won like 6 matches in a row, but after 85 points as you said you get like 2-3 points per win and 20 for a loose, so you need like 7 wins in a row to even qualify for the freakin series what is almost impossible.

Fun thing is, i duo`d up with a mate whom i carried to gold because he got from 85 to promo series, while i need like 6 more wins to get to 100 from 85 on. I play adc and we won 5 out of 6 botlanes so hard vs an enemy botlane that had gold 3/4 rating. So why the **** do i have to stay in silver 1 when i always get into teams where everyone has a higher elo than me, but still i really often manage to carry hard. Makes no sense to me. This new ranking system is so much worse than the old one, makes it so much harder to climb up. Just totally broken. Thanks riot.

Skrallebang

09-02-2013

Got the same problem, maybe riot could give us a clue to how that works before i give up on this game. PLEASE!

Im in division 1, queing with my mate.

Im at 96 he is at 84 he gets 24 points for the game i get 1