Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do you drop a Division?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boogielol

02-04-2013

So i recently looked up some of my friends profiles, and he was at 0 points with about 1 ranked lose after he got 0 points, now he has lost another 4 games and has therefore 5 loses since he reached 0 points in his division, he feeds evry game going stuff like 1-7, how is he still not descending the ladder? clearly he is in a higher division than hes supposed to be in, would be nice if someone with a clue of the ladder system could give insight to this!

Arne52N

02-06-2013

in what division does he play?

Vrâok

02-06-2013

Quote:
ArneIsNotACrime:
in what division does he play?

Inb4 V

LeCyp

02-06-2013

you have a 5 game grace period when you're new to a division in which going below 0 points won't make you drop.

Vrâok

02-06-2013

Quote:
LeCyp:
you have a 5 game grace period when you're new to a division in which going below 0 points won't make you drop.

Thanks so much for this. I was ****ting my pants after making it to Gold III because I lost the first game and had 0 points due to being new in the division.

Boogielol

02-19-2013

hes in gold I and has been there for a while, why would i ask if hes in V