Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Featured Streamer: Bjergsen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot MeDroiD

Community Manager

Follow MeDroiD on Twitter

02-04-2013

(http://competitive.euw.leagueoflegends.com/streamer/wolves-bjergsen)

The up-and-coming midlane player for the Copenhagen Wolves, Bjergsen continues to gain the respect of the competitive League of Legends circuit despite being under the age of 17.

While he may not be old enough to enter the League of Legends Championship Series, he doesn’t stop trying to improve both as a player and as a positive force in the community. Visit his stream to get in-depth analysis of his rune and mastery set-ups, a back-and-forth dialogue with his viewers and a creative approach to in-game strategy.

Watch the wunderkind wreak havoc on the Fields of Justice – tune into Bjergsen’s stream now.

Kävna

02-04-2013

Well i'd like to watch but SADLY i can't view any of twitchtv streams...all i had was own3d.... .:'(

Yumekui Merry

02-04-2013

"*F*** you Bjersen!"

Great streamer, better person

XuWarrior

02-04-2013

Great Personality. Explain mid in details. and He playing FIZZ !!

MePhx

02-04-2013

Moar featured streamers i personally don't watch his stream but it's still nice to have more featured streamers

Kinda Random

02-04-2013

He really deserved this. He is a nice player , always positive , good player , informative , always trys to answer the chat. Really good/nice move by Riot! Keep it up.

Winterkid

02-04-2013

Is he somehow related to Bjergsen,the guy who makes music?
btw f you Bjergsen!

Prince Xellos

02-04-2013

BROGSEN!!!!!

DjinPL

02-04-2013

I've been watching Bjergsen for quite a while. He is at this moment my favourite streamer, because his favourite champions are exactly the same as mine. Luv seeing him playing Syndra, Fizz, Twisted Fate etc.

He's been playing a lot duoq with Panky lately

Neowo

02-04-2013

I never watched his stream before, but so far it looks pretty good.