Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How does League points work?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blinkilde

02-02-2013

Okay, so I just won 9 games and lost 1 game. The first few games I won, gave me about 15 points each and I was aight, this is gonna be fun - Then in the last 3-4 games, I have gotten a total of 4 points?

Wth is that. Am I really supposed to win 12 games and afterwards win the 2/5 so get i can get 1 division up?

- If anyone understands this, please respond :-)

Desonyx

02-02-2013

I have the same question, i just got to 94 Points then 2 games which gave 2 points each i got to 98, then i lost a game because of a ragequiter and i lost 20points. Whats up with this?

LuboDai

02-23-2013

guys guys relax you're still fine. I started moving from about 65 points. got 14 win streak atm and guess what? I'm at 97 lp atm. From last 4 matches i've got 2 points ^^<3. I'm in Gold I. Promotion mathces are going to be fun if i lose them.