New system placement matches.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kim Jong Un

02-02-2013

This is outrageous, I'm shocked and ashamed by how the new placement system works, I have two accounts, this one, and a smurf that I wanted to level up for playing only ranked with and playing without cooldown on que dodging and so on.

So I play the placement matches on my other account and goes 6-4, wich is acceptable considering how many idiots can throw games left and right, when I play my last game and get my league placement this happens.

http://gyazo.com/5b8c5a19acae2cf43d21c493234fb1fe

I'm officially calling it impossible for anyone that starts playing league of legends to be able get into any other league than bronze. What is necessary to get a 2-3 silver rating? 8-2? Is it even possible to get gold in placement or is this whole new system all about putting people with low normal/ranked wins in bronze league? Is this a solution to "Elo-hell"? Because I tell you what is going to happen now, I'm going to get qued up with people who has 80 normal wins and 11 champions and calling mid else feed, the same exact thing I wanted to escape by doing good in my placement matches, and 6-4 is still acceptable because if I would have gotten 5-5 (which most people do) I would have gotten into like rank 3 Bronze or something like that. 4-6 Same thing, probably Rank 4 Bronze and anything below that is the bottom of the entire league, they are basically blocking out people who just stated playing (Which in my case is false considering that I have around 4k games played on both accounts).

So is this the best they could do? If the system was more forgiving and aggressive (giving people with 6-4 mid silver) people who is bad would still slip down to bronze like the last system, putting everyone that haven't played season 2 in bronze is a joke.

I am not, once again switching account to this one to try to get my way up the ladder.
(The reason I leveled up a new acc to begin with is because I wanted to play with some friends that leveled up new characters as well and it would be fun to have 2 accounts) But now this is worthless because the account is now worth nothing for me, it's impossible to get to gold with this account because it's probably 500 matches until I hit that.

GGWP Riot, you once again proved yourself that you cant solve the big problems with ranked games.

Kim Jong Un

02-02-2013

This is the game if anyone is interested, the 7-3 was impossible to get because it was un-carryable and if Riot want me to carry that I deserve to be a plat..

http://gyazo.com/6cfce1a8a754e9deb2002f7243bb21e3

Auriss991

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

Buddy, it seems to me that they made it so you start at bronze (which is about 1k ELO I believe).
Correct me if I'm wrong, but having 2 more wins that losses is not ... well ... spectacular, so it's not surprising you ended up a bit above the starting point.
Bronze 1 is I think just a few matches away from Silver so ... just give it a shot ^_^. Gold is not that hard to get ^^

Kim Jong Un

02-02-2013

You know, buddy, that the 6-4 is very important to start of with, because in the old system that would have been 1350~ rating, and 1350 rating is NOT tier 1 bronze league, so they bumped me down ~350 rating because of some ghost saying i dont deserve to get into mid silver (~1350)

2 more wins than losses are btw 60% W/L ratio and that is very important to count in at a ranking system, doesn't matter what kind of system, I hereby vote for season 2 back, they can have their system and shove it into their inferior rectal artery for all I care, it's not supposed to be like this, win 10 lose 25, it's impossible to get anywhere, and why is the system based on winning sprees? It's a team game, I cant really do much about people leaving and being bad some times, in a BO3 match I cant control if another player is disconnecting, basically ruining the BO3 for me and losing the game, it's not supposed to be like this, people are always going to ruin games, I do my very best not to throw games but people are always shocking me with new ways of doing exactly that.

I really dont know about this new system, it was supposed to fix something and it created 10 new problems. I dont think it is fair to lose more, I dont think is is fair to lose LP from leaving in champ select, there is always a reason for something leaving champ select and it's usually never their fault, losing 10 LP over that is unbelievable and I really hope Riot is stepping up and realizing how bad this is. That is all.

Kameh

02-02-2013

1 Minute Ago
just visit another god damn freakin` thread
what kind of god forsaken answer do you expect ?
I swear to god i open the forum and i see the first 6 threads identical about the same bull turd in each post. How is yours different from the idiots that posted above you ? Do you expect a custom answer ? Thousands and thousands of summoners went through it . Now wait your a$$ off patiently or stick to freakin` normals !
No one gives a damn about your problem each of us has his own loss to b|tch about !

Amplificate

04-02-2013

You get the rating you deserve. You're obviously a player that belongs in that position. Earn your way into the higher leagues.

GazzaGareth

04-02-2013

i got 9-1 and was chucked into silver.

MyMouseIsBroken

04-02-2013

I can tell you why they put everyone in Bronze.

It's because you CAN'T get bumped down if you start higher.

Once you have silver, the ONLY way you can go to bronze is by not playing for a long time.

I don't like the system, but considering how they made it - it's the only way they can put you in the beginning.

POMА

05-02-2013

10-0 and silver 1 - hello there riots!
I'm not good enough to go for gold though last games i played with golds V-IV

MasterGB

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2013

I think it's pretty obvious you can't get into gold or platinum elo directly.
You need to play more games, more experience, more wins, to get into this elo.

It wouldn't be fair for other people that needs to play lots of games and need to work hard into gold or platinum.