LKS (Lol King Score)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hazmut

02-02-2013

Does anyone know what this is about? I mean it says that it is some sort of performance indicator. But is this like ELO or is it just made up by lolking if so, how does it work?

Would love to hear about it

Archimist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

Quoted from lolking: http://www.lolking.net/news/lolkings-season-3

"With LKS, we have a formula that takes your League Points, division, league, and other factors into account to create a numerical value that will lend guidance to your progress throughout the season. This ultimately allows us to still give you neat features like last season's elo charts that track your progression."

It's something made up by lolking, and they'll be steadily adjust it.

Volsung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

It's like ELO, it's lower than my preseason ELO though.

I was at 1485, I've won 4 games since then, and lost two, so that should put me at 1500+, but my LKS is 1469.

Knele

19-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volsung View Post
I've won 4 games since then, and lost two, so that should put me at 1500+, but my LKS is 1469.
Elo doesnt work that way. When u won u might had lower elo opponents, and when u lost ur team had higher elo so u would loose much more points then u win. thats the way elo works

Taikkiopeia

Recruiter

19-08-2013

Elo is your MMR(mathcmaking rating). LKS is simply a number made up by your current league/division. Elo is what matters, LKS is just like the league system, only visual inaccurate sytem based on elo. Elo decides who you play with, how many points you get or lose. AKA everything.

Witchblade

19-08-2013

LKS is what your current Division/LP would be in S2 in Elo. However it doesnt represent your MMR.

PauloJUST

22-09-2013

Quoted: "Totally wrong, the lolking score is purely based on current league + division + LP, and has nothing to do with ELO. Your ELO is now MMR, and is a hidden rating which lolking can't access.
Your MMR can be different from your current league and is the reason you gain more or less LP when winning or losing. MMR gold while you are silver? +25 lp on win and only -15 on loss. This can also occur the other way around.
In the change too season 3 not everyone's MMR was the same as their current division/league, so it's more advanced then ELO in determining your personal rating.
This means that no matter what division your LKS is not equal to MMR/elo."

Calm Guy

22-09-2013

LKS is simply based on division and LP. It's completely inaccurate.

Kyseisa

23-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archimist View Post
Quoted from lolking: http://www.lolking.net/news/lolkings-season-3

"With LKS, we have a formula that takes your League Points, division, league, and other factors into account to create a numerical value that will lend guidance to your progress throughout the season. This ultimately allows us to still give you neat features like last season's elo charts that track your progression."

It's something made up by lolking, and they'll be steadily adjust it.
I have 0 LP but 1150 LKS...

MagischesSeeauge

23-01-2014

that necro....