Noobs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lauz

24-06-2010

What is it with all those people shouting noob all day if somebody "fails" in a game?
Maybe that guy/girl just has a bad day, not the right laning partner or the team set-up is bad.
And if he/she indeed is new to the game, explain him/her what to do, and stick to him/her a little to watch where he/she could improve. Shouting Noob doesn't improve their, nor your game, and doesn't help the community. Isn't this game about fun? And if you want to win so badly that all else is less important find some friends (which probably is hard for flamers) and go for premades.

Feel even free to explain the enemies team's "newbies" how they can improve. You might team up with them next time.

Good luck and have fun everybody!

Dark ShadowFire

24-06-2010

the people shouting Noob, are those that should go and play something else.
One guy managed to make me smile in a practice game. PLaying as Rammus and laning with Katarina, our Ashe in mid got killed and I said to take it over until he got back. Even managed to kill the Tryndamere there.

30 seconds later: an allied champion has died, being the Katarina
"RAMMUS NOOB"
* has left the game *

won the game 4v5 anyway, but some people have something up their arse and blame everything and anything to make up for their own mistakes

Scyza

24-06-2010

I think most people who call others noobs just want an excuse because the game's not going as planned... it's easy to vent your anger by blaming others. Although from what I've seen hardly any losses are due to just one person performing badly, most of the time it's several factors or the opponent team was simply better.

Played a game the other day with an ok Ashe on our team and a pretty effing good Ashe on the other team. Of course, in direct comparison one could not fail to notice that our Ashe was just not as good as the enemy Ashe, who carried their whole team to victory. So two guys on our team started calling our Ashe noob and flaming him. It would have been far more helpful to just ask him to please stay with the team more (he was soloing a bit too much) and to please not shoot his ult on pirate (who had cleanse) but focus somebody else. But no... they flamed the poor game until the game was over.

Funny thing was, the two guys who were flaming did not exactly deliver a perfect performance either. Guess it's easier to see other people's mistakes than your own.

Klavierwerke

24-06-2010

I always feel it's the same type of people who call people noobs. Those who 1) Can't play themselves or 2) Take themselves far too seriously.

If someone's playing bad on your team, unless they're doing it deliberately (report them with screenies) just try and help them, or just accept that you're going to lose that match and then realise that either they're having a bad game (it happens) or the fact that you are that ELO also ^^

Reaper17

24-06-2010

When ****** premades who think there the dogs bollocks lane together even tho there is MUCH better laning partners, get told this and ignore any way.

These people need to go and suck a giant ***** and **** beeds because they shouldnt play this game.

Merrion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

24-06-2010

IMO people that call other noob are the noob, don't they ?

Some situation, it's very often that the one that flame his mate plays bad, being selfish trying to tower dive two ennemies without his minion, leaving you alone vs 2 low life and flaming cause you die.d, whereas if he were with you you'd kill them.

Noticed that when I'm in very bad day, when a "non noob" try to check me he/she usually ask something like "Bad Day ?" or "Training champ". The noob one will flame in /all with "OMG XXX N00B STOP FEED !!"

But as Reaper17 said, I love to answer to a "OMG noob team I go AFK" with a "Same team same ELO" and look at them trying to make you realise that if he playd bad it only because or our noobiness

Mechanist

24-06-2010

Oh get off yer high horses, you've alll raged at team mates before, be honest. Some people on this game play like they've never seen a keyboard before and I will call somebody a noob if he is a noob. Leaving the game for 15 mins then coming back with some stupid excuse is noob play and they are a noob.

Honestly the self righteousness on these forums make me ill. It seems like every person here is such a nice guy in game from what they say, I'm level 25 and I've met a total of 5 nice people in all the games I've played. I'm a ***** if they desrve it, atleast I'm honest about it.

Edit: And btw, try helping a newbie in this game as see what happens. 5 quid says "Stfu" is your first response. It sure as hell was mine. Also when I was new I read guides on the champs i wanted to play, it was easy to find, If I can do it why should I spoon feed em? Especially considering this community?

Lauz

24-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanist View Post
Oh get off yer high horses, you've alll raged at team mates before, be honest. Some people on this game play like they've never seen a keyboard before and I will call somebody a noob if he is a noob. Leaving the game for 15 mins then coming back with some stupid excuse is noob play and they are a noob.

Honestly the self righteousness on these forums make me ill. It seems like every person here is such a nice guy in game from what they say, I'm level 25 and I've met a total of 5 nice people in all the games I've played. I'm a ***** if they desrve it, atleast I'm honest about it.

Edit: And btw, try helping a newbie in this game as see what happens. 5 quid says "Stfu" is your first response. It sure as hell was mine. Also when I was new I read guides on the champs i wanted to play, it was easy to find, If I can do it why should I spoon feed em? Especially considering this community?
You also got a pretty high horse there called honesty...

Honestly i have never called an other player noob unless he was calling others noob for like 20 minutes, mostly i dont react at all, or ask whenever somebody is struggling if he needs help or something like that. if i get a stfu i let him be, no need for quarrel. And i play this game for 8/9 months now (think it wa sept. / okt.) and then there was a lot less calling noobs... Only lately i see it a lot with people who think they are invincable, but are clearly not... and then they go rage on others...

So next time at least tell the "newbie" what to do, thats a lot more constructive then "STFU" and "Noob!!!"

EDIT: looking at your stats i think it is true that only noobs call other people noobs...

Monad

24-06-2010

Dont mind those people, theyre just trying to put the blame on their team but have no vocabulary express it.

Mechanist

24-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauz View Post
You also got a pretty high horse there called honesty...

Honestly i have never called an other player noob unless he was calling others noob for like 20 minutes, mostly i dont react at all, or ask whenever somebody is struggling if he needs help or something like that. if i get a stfu i let him be, no need for quarrel. And i play this game for 8/9 months now (think it wa sept. / okt.) and then there was a lot less calling noobs... Only lately i see it a lot with people who think they are invincable, but are clearly not... and then they go rage on others...

So next time at least tell the "newbie" what to do, thats a lot more constructive then "STFU" and "Noob!!!"

EDIT: looking at your stats i think it is true that only noobs call other people noobs...
Dunno if you misunderstood my post but I've never told a newbie to stfu. Nor did I say that in my post.

Edit: Hah awesome, personal insults. Yea, you lot are definatly better than us noobs. You win, keep on lecturing us, we need all the help we can get.