Twitch counter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VatioBG

01-02-2013

I have bought Twitch and found him pretty awesome,but I wonder how to act when they get 1-2 thornmails? If they do, I will probably kill myself,so are there any suggestions and tips on playing him better

VatioBG

02-02-2013

bump

noobLanguste

02-02-2013

Bloodthirster and Last whisper...

LetMeBot

02-02-2013

Don't attack anyone with thornmail, simple. You shouldn't be 1v1ing them anyway.

Domeiki

02-02-2013

you do relaize thormail has a unique passive??

noobLanguste

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NvQ View Post
Don't attack anyone with thornmail, simple. You shouldn't be 1v1ing them anyway.
temfight; twitch ultimate. any idea, why a twitch gets killed by a thornmail?

Kameh

02-02-2013

As mentioned above a Bloodthister (or even 2 ) to leech the life that you`re losing while hitting and a Last whisper to make sure you press as much damage as you can with one hit ,since the damage returned to you is does not take his armor into account.In other words if you attack a shen or a sona, they will return the same damage.(So what you need to do here is minimize the number of hits you take.Also , since Thornmail returns magic damage , building a bit of MR might be a good idea.

Luckyio

02-02-2013

Either double BT (good rule of the thumb: one BT per one stacked TM), last whisper earlier if possible to counter armor, and if it gets really hairy with magic damage, hexdrinker>malmortius as your defensive item.

Also, remember that people stacking thornmail get nothing from that item to help against magic or true damage. What is your AP carry doing? He should be demolishing the guy who's stacking thornmails and is hence incredibly fragile against magic.