Tristana skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bugprime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

24-06-2010

Hi everyone!
I have a problem, as the advertisement says, if I become a fan of the game on facebook, I get the riot girl Tristana skin, but it says I'm not the fan of it on facebook, but I already clicked on that, so it just don recognize it. Any ideas? You can find me there called Mihály Juhász.

oLegend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-06-2010

After connecting your LoL account with facebook account, you need to login on your facebook account and search for "League of Legends" fan page. Become fan of that page and you will get that skin.

Bugprime

25-06-2010

Yeah, thats what I did, still it wont recognize it.

Scell

25-06-2010

Yeah i have the same problem. I joined the group LoL on Facebook and i still get the same message that im not a fan of it. Is there something more i have to do?

Palalizerd

25-06-2010

same problem with me posted it also before bud no 1 responded on it

Monster Bunny

25-06-2010

be sure that you join the real group, there are fake ones too.

Palalizerd

25-06-2010

if posted that already on the forum the link is in post to go to real 1

m3ik0 IXI

25-06-2010

i got the skin normally in both clients... i just clicked to the adverticement (while i was online on f.b) and vouala .... the skin was in my account... it didnt worked the first time cause i wasnt online on f.b the same time i clicked on the adv.

Bugprime

25-06-2010

Ok, it got fixed, really it was a fake one, check all the results, not just the first one!