Problems as Singed vs Fiora

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FOTZICAT

01-02-2013

Hello Guys,

first, im not a very experianced singed player but i like him and i want to master him so i recently played vs fiora. She bought mr, so i couldnt do any dmg to her. she chased me to death because of that magic resistance. she also did tons of dmg to me, dont know why, had tank masteries of course and singed is a tanky champ by nature ...

can u give me some tips how i can handle fiora?

ty

ps: sry for my bad english

midnight illusio

01-02-2013

Fiora is a champion with all damage and no utility, meaning if you can survive her burst without giving her any early kills, she will quickly fall off and be useless to her team. With Singed, in the early laning phase, play very safe, and don't be afraid to lose a bit of cs because of it (you will gain this back later on). Just deny her those early kills. I would be inclined to rush a sunfire cape against her, and take movement speed quints instead of the AP so you can kite her around with your poison. Once you start to get tanky, you can pretty much just ignore her and farm.

The other thing you can do if you are feeling brave is to push her early into her turret. Fiora has quite a hard time farming under the turret and the other benefit of this is that you will gain levels faster than her, and there will always be more of your minions than hers, meaning if she decides to attack you, she will take a ton of early damage from your minions in trades. Of course, the downside is that you will be easier to gank, so make sure you have a ward with you in the beginning.

Fae Iza

4 Weeks Ago

"Fiora has quite a hard time farming under the turret"

What? xD

Gambrill

4 Weeks Ago

You could always try proxy singed? or rush a thornmail?

xNeverMindz

4 Weeks Ago

Well keeping this simple . Fiora is like renekaton : needs to stay ahead one item all the time to be useful! My tips are pre 6 you should ask your jungler to help if you get in trouble and hug your turret ( losing minions but gaining exp and not dying is still better) take teleport for this. I would run TP Flash or TP Ghost but I prefer TP flash for this match up because of her Q. After lv6 ( you should start with a doran's shield btw) you should rush some tankiness probably a frozen hearth or randuin but I believe frozen is better to slow down her attack speed. If you still can't do **** in lane. Ask your bot or mid lane to ward a lot so when you see a chance you can TP W E someone into a 3v2 or a 3v1 gank ( bot and mid regardingly) but mostly to win against fiora as singed you need good team coordination you'll hardly win alone if Fiora is bad. I wouldn't mind going base more times as her dmg is insane and she will be able to tower dive you even if you haven't lost early game. Depending on match ups for laning phase I would build : Frozen Hearth and Randuin along with a tear of a goddess and magic pen boots ( I've seen people using mobility but not my fav.) Try to rotate and take that tp to make an advantage out of it. More importantly DO NOT sell your Flask pre 9 since it will help you stay in lane more often. You should try to only go to base when at a very low health( or around 45% if her ult is up) and tp back in. If you are in laning phase and your tp is up , tell the bot lane to ward the dragon and the jungler to start it after wards are cleared. Mid will be ghosting keeping the other mid laner occupied if they try to contest it just TP in. Three things can happen: get dragon , die or get a kill or even a kill and dragon. You WILL lose the first turret to Fiora but after that if she over extends tell your mid and jungler to come. Even as Fiora if she's too far out and not fed a 3v1 can easily shut her down and put you in the lead. My final opinion in hard difficulty for this lane is a 8 out of 10. You need : good team coordination, good singed mechanics, know how to snowball and corect use of teleport and mostly take objectives. I can't tell you an exact build other then those three items (Rylai is really good too btw.) but I hope I helped.

-xNmz

Theorycraft FML

4 Weeks Ago

flask + 3 pots
back for 2 dorans + cloth, get some hp pots, proceed to proxy between her 1st and 2nd turret
Rush glacial shroud, then rilay

Dont try to trade with her, at all
Ask for a countergank of your jungler after his double buffs (fiora has 0 escape), and ward the river / tribush at 3rd minute. Not 3.20, not 3.30, no. 3.00