Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.01 Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nami Ulted Índia

01-31-2013

THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF A NEW ERA *__*

sosick

01-31-2013

why shaco why.... where is the akali nerf

Chief Keef

01-31-2013

Quote:
Bots will occasionally chat at the beginning and end of games

GL HF
GG EASY
REPORT XIN NOOB TROLL MID

Best Support Sco

01-31-2013

Once again Riot, you are going to be punishing the honest players among us for leaving queues that have obvious trolls in it, very unfair, and you will most likely remove the LP penalty eventually anyway so why not just get rid of it before you get all the hate

Some people may like to play any game, whatever the teams. Most of us though, prefer just to sit out when we are obviously going to lose because of trolls. Will certainly cause a lot more rage in ranked queues, again!

Triple Fiver

01-31-2013

O look another patch....

Let me see any buffs to Hecarimm......nope....

I swear Riot have created some-kind of strange philosophy when it comes to making champions, it's like they either want them to be viable or not. I've made/seen multiple threads about Hecarim and how he suffers from serious weaknesses in his kit and playstle but I never have once got/seen a response from RIOT. I just would love to know their thought process in making a champion that has many stand-out weakneses. I know a lot of people comment on this page, but please don't respond to this unless you actaully play Hecarim and aren't blind to how he pratically falls flat on his face in comparism to other champs.

What's is strange though he is one of the only, you could say balanced offtank champions because of his incredibly low-damage output, hash cooldowns, no steroids and mixed/poor scalings which all offtank champions should really have. Well actually he could be alittle underpowered considering his lack of actually good CC. It's sad how I struggle to compare him to a singe other champion.

That's of course talking in terms of him alone, there are just way too many hyper beasts that completely dwarf him as a champion in almost every aspect in league of legends.

Best Troller Euw

01-31-2013

Guys Ranked Elo is Reseting again or not ?plz answare

ßolog

01-31-2013

riot seriously your a BIG joke, you guys just keep on ruining the game. no one even plays champ like shaco anymore cause u nerfed him now your going to nerf him even more?? your not really making a new patch, instead your just nerfing all the champs. and why the elo had to be removed it was the only reason to play this game lol.

Total KO

01-31-2013

Quote:

Trinity Force
Combine cost reduced to 3 gold from 300 (total cost reduced to 3903 gold from 4200)

I LoL-ed... but ranked is unavailable.

ReikzPT

01-31-2013

Quote:
B3nYamin:
Guys Ranked Elo is Reseting again or not ?plz answare

no reset.. and you wont see elo anymore but league points instead

Best Troller Euw

01-31-2013

Quote:
ReikzPT:
no reset.. and you wont see elo anymore but league points instead

ty man xD