AP, AD or AS teemo?

AP Teemo 67 42.41%
AD Teemo 19 12.03%
AS Teemo 21 13.29%
No Teemo 51 32.28%
Voters: 158. You may not vote on this poll

AP or AD or AS teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElementalMenace4

18-01-2011

Teemo with more AP does more poison and more nuke.
Teemo with more AS does spam damage
Teemo with AD and Crit does dmg.... only dmg.....

I prefer AP teemo. You?
But AP with
-Hextech Gunblade
-Ranbandon's Deathcap
-Rylai's Crystal Scepter
-Nashor's tooth
-Archangel's staff
-Madred's bloodrazor/Frozen mallet

Cuervo Blanco

18-01-2011

hybrid

ElementalMenace4

18-01-2011

lol
Frozen mallet gives more squish-less-ness
Madred has the perfect passive for AS (and poisoning)
And High AP (Deathcap)
Gives ultra-shroom-arrow-poison-nuking

Master Ice79

18-01-2011

AP teemo = ownage

Pelleban

18-01-2011

hybrid>ap>ad>as

Slam

18-01-2011

AP/AS
Malady (Iconic Teemo Weapon)
Guinsoo's Rageblade
Nashor's Tooth
The rest is all situational.

Stonekeep

Recruiter

18-01-2011

Going pure AS is fail.

AS / AP build isn't the best one too.

IMO the best one is full AP. Your shrooms does TONS of damage, your blinding dart & poison also. Lategame shrooms deal 1/2 hp of squishy. I was fed as Teemo, it was around 40th minute, I had full items already. 2 Shrooms killed squishy. Even Oracle didn't help them much as they needed to facecheck brush and stepped on shrooms then. In teamfight I just hit one target after another to poison them all, it was doing like 100dmg / tick.

When enemy was losing hard, they've tried backdooring. After eating 3-4 of my shrooms they gave up and surrendered. That was pretty funny.

Teemo is one of the most annoying champions to play against, but most of people don't use shrooms properly. Never tried AD build on him, but I don't think he'd be that useful.

Kyashh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-01-2011

AP is best but I prefer AP/AS. IMO no Teemo players should go AD unless you have 4 AP champions in your team.. There are way better AD champions than Teemo. For example, Caitlyn..? 150 units more aa range and skills scale with AD (I assume). Oh and she has Teemo-kind traps too>.>

Kyashh, both Teemo & [wɒrik pleiə]

P00F00

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-01-2011

copied from other thread (this is like the 4th one this week)

my opinion:
AP: great damage with shrooms and poison but less effective in teamfights. (if there are no shrooms in the area). but some champions will be damaged before the fight begins because of a random shroom.
this build is good if there are champs that can clean up in your team. (kassadin should be able to move around the fight and pick of an already damaged squishy)

AD: better presence in teamfights but mushrooms and poison will lack damage. shrooms will be more effective to slow the enemy while you hit him. so the shrooms will be used to kite the enemy. this is in teams where you need an extra carry. (example team: warwick, janna, amumu, malzahar)

AP/AS: combination of the 2. teamfight presence with good sustained damage but no burst. teemo is squishy so this might be dangerous. but poison and shrooms will hit decently. this build will not have the same damage output as AD but will have better shrooms and more chance to finish enemies with poison.

I think you should adapt your build to your team and your enemies.

Raventhrone

19-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by P00F00 View Post
copied from other thread (this is like the 4th one this week)

my opinion:
AP: great damage with shrooms and poison but less effective in teamfights. (if there are no shrooms in the area). but some champions will be damaged before the fight begins because of a random shroom.
this build is good if there are champs that can clean up in your team. (kassadin should be able to move around the fight and pick of an already damaged squishy)

AD: better presence in teamfights but mushrooms and poison will lack damage. shrooms will be more effective to slow the enemy while you hit him. so the shrooms will be used to kite the enemy. this is in teams where you need an extra carry. (example team: warwick, janna, amumu, malzahar)

AP/AS: combination of the 2. teamfight presence with good sustained damage but no burst. teemo is squishy so this might be dangerous. but poison and shrooms will hit decently. this build will not have the same damage output as AD but will have better shrooms and more chance to finish enemies with poison.

I think you should adapt your build to your team and your enemies.
Really good post, but I think a hybrid AP/AD build can also somewhat work and could be mentioned as well.