Is it me or sejuani is op?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sKynĂȘt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-01-2013

2 games in a row sejuani got picked in the enemy team, and we got owned in both games. The first one it was a complete anihalation she was lvl6 even before solo lanes hit lvl6, was a god at ganking and at the end sejuani had 7-0-10.
In the second game she had a decent start, was aabout 1-1-2 then the **** just got out of control, she got her warmogs or sunfire cape and that was it. We couldnt kill her while she did all the cc and also a fair amount of dmg and her team would just clean up. And the thing is she would always survive because of her engage/disengage q spell.

So, was sejuani always strng just not picked or she got stronger with the new jungle and other changes...
or... I'm just a retard who should learn to play?

PS- i havent played a long time on this acc so i was suprised with the amount of sejuani a saw, and this isnt "OMG SEJUANI OP ROIT NURF" thread, im just asking.

Cardiac Arrest

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-01-2013

OP, but very underrated and underplayed. And getting buffed soon.

Prugar

30-01-2013

HP stacking is the new meta.

HP is the main stat for Sejuani.

=moar Sejuanis played!

Anterias

30-01-2013

Sejuani got much better with the new jungle changes and new items, but she is not OP.

Riot officially said they are going to rework her skills, kind of like Garen and Xin zhaos's reworks, not like eve's. They are mainly buffing her in this rework, nerfing some of her skills but main job is to buff.

MrZakalwe

30-01-2013

Sejuani has been pretty powerful since her ult cooldown changes and other buffs and the duration increase on Northern winds really helped.

The downside is that she is incredibly dull to play, really vulnerable to counterjungling and has a really crappy model/theme

KilThing

30-01-2013

she was always good, but she is very squishy in early, junglers like lee with counter jungle can make her useless.
Then season 3 begun they made junglers harder so now, many is just sitting in there jungles instead counter jungling, thats all was needed for seju, to farm get warmogs and its gg, cuz the more hp she has the more dmg she does , suit well in current warmogs meta play style.

Chloe Kardashian

30-01-2013

Health being the main defensive stat is a huge buff for sejuani.

Yuuki Aoi

30-01-2013

Haha, you got me there.

Nikkibenz

30-01-2013

Sejuani is hidden op, like other champs (i.e syndra) but simply underplayed

TylerTheCreator

30-01-2013

she is op but olaf is less skill required.