Season 4

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iDacipz

27-01-2013

When does season 4 start? Or could riot now after preseason put in store for a limited time an elo reset?

XOfactorysetting

27-01-2013

no

Thorebane

27-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDacipz View Post
When does season 4 start? Or could riot now after preseason put in store for a limited time an elo reset?
Season 4? Next year. Season 3 is only just about to start....

zebiextee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-01-2013

Elo reset is an awful idea and i hope riot will never implement it. Btw soon there wont be an elo anyway. Well not a visible elo.

Tarikanen

26-07-2013

LOL elo reset. Nah mate, you just have to learn the game. Because if you need elo reset, then you really need to get better at this game.

PodvodnĂ­k

26-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Bihorac View Post
LOL elo reset. Nah mate, you just have to learn the game. Because if you need elo reset, then you really need to get better at this game.
Hey Yorick, stop gravedigging...

Arsipaani

26-07-2013

Well i really need Elo reset because i dropped to bronze V from Bronze 1 promos to silver,cause of afks and trollers

mMm Ye Im Mid

26-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pma is back View Post
Well i really need Elo reset because i dropped to bronze V from Bronze 1 promos to silver,cause of afks and trollers
You die in average 9 times per game.. "Only trollers and afk". Dude, you dont get better leagues as long as you keep blaming the others. Realize your own mistakes and try to get better. Trust me, i talk from an experience I made, in bronze you can easily carry a 4vs5 if youre a good player.

druiing

27-07-2013

Wont bother me if riot sells elo resets, 99% will drop back to their true rating anyway. Maybe they can sell the skins abit cheaper then

buhwaLD

27-08-2013

i think elo was better...