Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

DarkwinJax speaking to the community and Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StunnedAndSlayed

01-26-2013

Of course one would think that I would by now be apologising for a lot of stuff, and yes, that is the case, but first let me explain some confusion around the situation;

At the airport, 1 hour before schedueled flight riot informed us that we (Team Solo Mebdi) will not be eligible to play the season 3 offline qualifier because of the reasons stated in this post: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1015978.

I will not condemn riot or tell them that mentioning stuff I had done in the past should not be brought up in this post. They have every right as a company prepared to hire qualifying teams, to deny them this opportunity. The only issue I have with this is not because they informed us 1 hour before the flight was supposed to depart. Riot made it very clear to us after we qualified, that they know in fact that I am DarkwinJax and what I have done in my past, and that I will be allowed to play the offline qualifiers if I by that point abide the summoners code and behave properly. They also informed us a few days ago that they have been monitoring our games and that they were done with the investigations and mentioned it again, as long as I behave properly im in, if not, I am out, no exceptions.

Before I continue, I would like to make it very clear, that if the decision made by riot was made after we qualified or after the point they said we were in the clear and finishing their investigating I would not put myself in a position to bootcamp, fly, get interviewed by radio, papers, yada yada, that is not the point. Anyhow, 1 day before schedueled flight they wanted to know what time we arrive and we gave them the details, now without getting into too many details, we get to the point where we are now,

Riot claimed in the official post that recent tribunal bans triggered and is the reason to why we got banned. I would like to repeat myself yet again before commenting on this; I would absolutely have no problems or issues with a ruling like this if it was not made clear to us that; Yes we know who you are and we are willing to give you a second chance to play.
Putting that in the clear now, I would like to comment on the "tribunal ban". Now this was not a case of a tribunal ban. In fact, it is practically impossible that I got banned by the tribunal, because after my last ban was issued (which riot was aware of at that time) I completely stopped playing solo queue and normal games, with an exceptions of a few games where I queued ranked premades or played full normal premade games, where if I did anything wrong at all I would like riot to provide me with these tribunal cases. Of course they could not provide us with tribunal cases (claiming that me, Veigodx, and Rayt3ch got tribunal banned at the same time, we knew this was not the case and impossible), because there are none.

Now what dissapoints me with this is that they falsely claimed that we got tribunal banned, (there are more things I can put on to this, we got no emails, our accounts were not banned and our honors were still on our accounts, beside the facts I allready stated out).

So that riot gave us the clear, after we qualify, few days earlier, and the night before, but got influenced by the community to ban us (trust me, I have absolutely nothing to blame on the community, I did behave bad in my past, nothing can deny that) and then letting us go through all the troubles to ban us after we travel 300km by car to the airport was not exactly the greatest feeling. Wether riot decided to make up the tribunal story to cover up their "ultimatums" they gave us or wether to state an example does not matter any more for me. As a company they have every single right to do so,but giving us a clear then letting us get to this point really broke us.

Okay, that pretty much sums up everything that happened between us and riot, I am not writing this to make myself look better or not, nor for the reason to make riot look worse, Because I can agree on the decision, but because of the fact that we followed their conditions regarding their ultimatum, and that they felt the need to cover everything up with a "tribunal ban" I felt chocked and dissapointed and just snowed myself in a chock state where I did absolutely nothing until now, where I could gather my thoughts.

Nor am I hereby apologising for the reason that I expect riot/the community that I should feel sorry. I am sincerely sorry for the following things, and even though I reformed and followed the summoners code and kept improving my behaviour in general, I would like to issue these apologies;

I am sorry for randomly calling everyone that was cocky or made misstakes in my games during the "DarkwinJax" era a jew, russian, an inferior third world reject, along with many other typical insults I used at that time. This is not only bad in itself, but it made me realisy how extremely pathetic this looks, what if everyone called me a "****ing muslim", yes I would get mad and that is in any way not ok ~ a year ago.

I am sorry for under the "BAF AT THE GAME" account, to avoid tribunal bans just write "gj" or "well done" or "that was a nice ultimate" after someone failed as sarcastic comments (because riot probably monitored my games and saw how I did not flame, but annoyed pretty much every single one in my games after failing, along with probably some insults, but not as grave as I did on DarkwinJax). ~ 6 months ago I believe.

Regarding physically threatening players/riot employess, the closest thing I can relate to was a certain player calling me a "cancer player" without any reason at all after wrecking him in solo queue, which triggered me. I will try to quote what I said if i remember it correctly; "Why are you calling me a cancer player, in reality I would put you down in the ground with 1 punch, I hope I can meet you up at a lan soon". Of course I would never harm someone like that, if I indeed saw him him at a LAN. But that is irrelevant, what came out of my mouth at that time should have stayed in, I am sorry for that. If I have infact straight out threatened anyone (which I really can not remember, I tried my best to). I of course whole heartedly apologise for that aswell. I can only imagine someone threatening my beloved ones and how I would react on that, that is NOT funny and I realise the seriousness with that after thinking about it. ~ few months ago

My final apologise goes to Riot: Having someone behaving like this in your games gives you without any doubt every reason to forbid them of playing your game. If I did not care about this game, or if I did not have any respect towards the company an apology would not be made, so mark my words that I am extremely sorry for what I have done in the past, I was younger, cocky, way more stubborn and thought I ruled the world because I could play the game better than others. So thank you for giving me this reality check and chock treatment, it dramatically matured me and my ways of thinking of life. That I can't take **** for granted and that it can be stripped away from me at any time. Your game is ingeniously designed, I absolutely love it, and as much as I feel tempted to still play it, or know that I can play under a different IP I will out of respect as long as you decide to forbid me playing the game, stay away. This is not a subtle attempt to ask for a time reduction on my suspension to maybe a year like the others. I have allready made my plans clear, I will continue my studies in university soon. That does not mean it would not be nice to once again in the future be allowed to play the game, as hopefully a way more mature human being.

Best of luck to riot, the players and people who enjoy just watching the game being played. Thanks for all the great times I have had with friends playing the game and the experience I got out of this will follow me to the grave. Farewell, I will from time to time from my own corner watch season 3 and cheer for (you guys know who you are).

I will stay on forums for a while and answer eventual questions.

//Khaled Abusagr

BoggLorD

01-26-2013

GOOD RIDDANCE MAY WE NEVER EVER SEE YOU AND YOUR TWO BUDDIES EVER AGAIN

Muffi3

01-26-2013

You would've lost anyways, so nobody cares.

Hz Wobbuffet

01-26-2013

lmao you had over 1k reports within a month or year, either way that's hilarious.

Alhh

01-26-2013

No one cares

Rekcah

01-26-2013

Why would you downvote this? I bet most of you didnt even bother reading what he typed..

BoggLorD

01-26-2013

Quote:
Cranberry Dog:
Why would you downvote this? I bet most of you didnt even bother reading what he typed..

was enough to read the first paragraph to know where it was headed

StunnedAndSlayed

01-26-2013

Quote:
Muffi3:
You would've lost anyways, so nobody cares.

That is completely irrelevant, but we knew our chances. After repeatedly beating MYM in tournaments, winning the majority of our scrims vs M, Curse and Wolves. Aswell as going 1-1 vs (former M5) in training matches we felt pretty conifdent.

Aapalahti

01-26-2013

Quote:
Solo Q Player:
not only im happy you got permabanned, i hope you get in jail f4g

loser in game, loser irl, fukface

Really? Are you even allowed to be up this late?

Hz Wobbuffet

01-26-2013

If you're answering questions then why did you flame so much? I mean yeah everybody flames now and then at fail plays or ultimates or something but you got 1000 reports within 375 games.