iLoL now compatible with Riot's PBE game client!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boompje

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchman

25-01-2013

Fellow Mac users!

iLoL 2.0.2 has just been pushed out. You can now use our awesome launcher, and still use Riot's game engine to test!

- Download the standalone iLoL 2.0.2 here: http://www.mediafire.com/?8vdj05vds2gr99x

- You can now select 4 server versions, including PBE Client (Native Beta)

- Wait patiently while patching. Especially the archiving project will take long, since it needs to create only 4 archives, of which 0.0.0.0 is almost 2GB large!

Enjoy!

Deathl1ght

25-01-2013

Awesome! DO we have to wait to see the Riot Live Client in native before you run it with iLoL?

Ediwir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

25-01-2013

yes, we won't allow access on the Live client with the native engine until Riot decides to release it officially - if it's a beta, there's a reason

Jergaz

26-01-2013

ehrm.. installed but when i tried to go in a ranked game, it crashes..
(i don't know how to attach a file..i wanted to put the log)

Boompje

Senior Wrenchman

26-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jergaz View Post
ehrm.. installed but when i tried to go in a ranked game, it crashes..
(i don't know how to attach a file..i wanted to put the log)
A reinstall should fix that now. Riot derped up wit ha weird patch yesterday. All fixed!

Jergaz

27-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompje View Post
A reinstall should fix that now. Riot derped up wit ha weird patch yesterday. All fixed!
Patching now, i'll let you know if i's fixed! (i was busy collecting ip this two days)