Some Tips when playing Thresh.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DuvelBoy

24-01-2013

1:
When your jungler comes to gank your lane, throw your lantern towards him, than instantly walk towards them and land your hook, than the jungler can click on the lantern an be in the fight in less than a second, and since the lantern is clicked it will grant an shield to anyone close to thresh. if you succeed like this, it should be a quite easy kill and an easy gank.

2:
If you're playing as Thresh, and you see 3+ (don't do it at less cuz its not worth it) and you think its too dangerous to collect the souls, throw your lantern, the lantern actually picks up the souls at a fair range.

3:
Well this is actually a sort of reminder, Thresh his ult has a quite long casting time, be aware of that, i failed a few ulti's because i thought the walls would come instantly, but it isnt like veigar his walls. it is also smaller than veigars walls.

4:
if your jungler is doing dragon, or attempt to flash smite-steal the dragon, make sure to throw a lantern over the wall so he can escape easy (if they dont stun and cc him xD)

I hope this was helpfull to all of you who play thresh

Sincerely, MEE!!

Nova Gh0st

24-01-2013

very cool tips, the lantern picking up souls i did not know about thanks for that one..just one problem with release day Thresh..it goes something like this...
"Hey dont worry I am here to save you....just click my lant...."
"an ally has been slayn"
"noob support why you dont help me"

"Click the Lantern"

DuvelBoy

24-01-2013

Bump