Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


eSports Competition Rulings: Suspensions of StunnedandSlayed, Veigodx and Rayt3ch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VirtyDagina

Senior Member

01-24-2013

They definitely deserved it but I don't think it should have been handled like this. Naming and shaming is supposed to be against the summoner code. Y'know, thing these guys got banned for breaking.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kraftverk1

Junior Member

01-24-2013

It's old stuff and as i know, riot has talked to the team, no more then 2 days ago about taking it "cool" before the tournament.

So, they have, but if you can just dig up old stuff and decide to perma ban, ok then.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bolvik

Junior Member

01-24-2013

Finally ban the ddos king ^^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

herbalist40k

Junior Member

01-24-2013

funny how ppl downvote geser for telling his opinions
one day before a major event, 2 players of a clan gets banned for lifetime. how can ppl see this as a smart decision. its not like anyone of them is new to the community, its more like these players are "famous" for their bad behaviour since YEARS. but they were able to play qualifiers and maybe they already booked their flights and hotels etc..
so what im saying is of course those bans are "deserved" but with the timings riot failed pretty hard, and they do not only punish the banned players, but also their teammates and their organisation (clan).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iqopl

Senior Member

01-24-2013

even if they ban ppl 1 sec before tournament start, its still deserved and u should stop argue about it.
sure teams are ****ed up cos of it but they just knew what they picked up in their team.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SigmaByte

Junior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
herbalist40k:
funny how ppl downvote geser for telling his opinions
one day before a major event, 2 players of a clan gets banned for lifetime. how can ppl see this as a smart decision. its not like anyone of them is new to the community, its more like these players are "famous" for their bad behaviour since YEARS. but they were able to play qualifiers and maybe they already booked their flights and hotels etc..
so what im saying is of course those bans are "deserved" but with the timings riot failed pretty hard, and they do not only punish the banned players, but also their teammates and their organisation (clan).


They should had think of that before beeing douchbags in the first place. I wonder, if they are like this in a game, imagine how are they in RL..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myrander

Junior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
herbalist40k:
funny how ppl downvote geser for telling his opinions
one day before a major event, 2 players of a clan gets banned for lifetime. how can ppl see this as a smart decision. its not like anyone of them is new to the community, its more like these players are "famous" for their bad behaviour since YEARS. but they were able to play qualifiers and maybe they already booked their flights and hotels etc..
so what im saying is of course those bans are "deserved" but with the timings riot failed pretty hard, and they do not only punish the banned players, but also their teammates and their organisation (clan).


Then tell me, do you think they should be allowed to play the qualifier, possibly place amongst the top 5, only to be allowed to play until the allstar break, possibly longer? Don't think so, right?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farjung

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
New w0rld 0rder:
can i have ur stuff?


This isnt EvE Online :PPP


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kraftverk1

Junior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
SigmaByte:
They should had think of that before beeing douchbags in the first place. I wonder, if they are like this in a game, imagine how are they in RL..


I know some of them and this decision by riot is a bad one.

I can't defend what they have done, but saying that everything is ok one day and the next day just dig up old ****, it's unimaginable how they could do this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

syrox01

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Hahahha Riot idiots, some low Tier pros get banned to make it look like you "care", but known players such as Ocelote can go around wishing cancer and don't get banned/when tribunal bans them you unban them

Nice try, but **** off pls