Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

eSports Competition Rulings: Suspensions of StunnedandSlayed, Veigodx and Rayt3ch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hymr

01-23-2013

lame

Hymr

01-23-2013

OMG page 2 and not 1... lame.. super lammes....

Hymr

01-23-2013

why me riot

Hymr

01-23-2013

sigh... hate my life ,,, wil comit sucide now,,, is rly over,,,, cant belive this ,,

Hymr

01-23-2013

just sooo unlucky .. .rly bb world

I CANT PAUSE MOM

01-23-2013

Quote:
hymr:
sigh... hate my life ,,, wil comit sucide now,,, is rly over,,,, cant belive this ,,

can i have ur stuff?

Hymr

01-23-2013

si gh ... bb ...

Hymr

01-23-2013

OMG you ruine my poste spree .... will comit for now ... rly bb ... so bb ... forever world ... cruel world ..

ArcticTurtIe

01-23-2013

Quote:
Geser:
This seems pretty unfair on several levels.

Sounds like you are afraid to get the same treatment. Harass people much?

Speaking as someone who always has all-chat turned off because of the boring verbal harassment that goes on in every single game, I have to say that all of the Riot punishments are rather meek. I don't understand why this is the first time I see lifetime ban, but good going Riot.

tortillagirl

Recruiter

01-23-2013

Quote:
Geser:
This seems pretty unfair on several levels.

Firstly: Why do it so shortly before the tournament, despite the team having been qualified and confirmed to participate in it? This either leaves an empty spot in the roster; if anything they should've not been allowed to play the qualifier in the first place. I'm assuming the team that placed under them will now play the LCS tournament and on such a short notice too.

Secondly: Publicly revealing the players' real names and shaming them in front of everybody? This does not only go against your very own policy of no "naming and shaming" but might also be questionable in legal terms. At the very least it's not a moral thing to do.

Thirdly: all future accounts will be permabanned on sight.
This is new. Other players who got permabanned and banned from competitive play (ie. I Will Dominate) did not receive such treatment, in fact it's unprecedenced if I'm correct. And other players who got permanently banned under the same context whose behaviour was worse than wizikx's did not receive such punishment either. (ShookL2)

Just goes to show how professionally you handle things.

1) No idea

2) Pretty sure their names are easy to find considering its written on leaguepedia.

3) As for new accounts permabanned on sight, one of them actually threatend a Riot employee and the other was Ddossing other players.