Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Known bugs and Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grekey

03-02-2013

I have fixed the mouse with SteerMouse, the mouse lag/speed is due to the Mac not to the LolLauncher

2 Huge Bugs that may cause ban:
•LolLauncher Crash after team fight.
Just the LolLauncher, not the UserKernal and the LolClient.
•After the Crash no reconnect.
the cliend didn't give the reconnect button (this is not the first time for this bug and it happen in several situation), so i had to log out and restart all (if there will be a long login queue, i can be banned for leaving, so it's realy risky to use Lol on Mac)

In every team fight the fps go down (from 30 to 10 on my mac) and they need around 2m to return stable.
If you have several team fight in a few minutes (i did 3 in around 5m) the game crash

luckily in my case i won, because they surrendered just a few seconds after i logout, but those two bugs have to be fix.

•Fps going down in team fight
•Reconnect button

Mac Book Pro Osx 10.6.8 (2011)
2.4 GHz intle Core 2 Duo
4Gb 1067 Hz DDR3
HD with free more than 100 Gb

Grekey

03-02-2013

Crashed again and this time it wasn't fine.
This time it wasn't during a team fight, but while in line.
Gonna test it just one more time, but i feel like this beta on the public's servers are too risky and the work wasn't finished on the pbe. I'm realy glad for this native launcher, but even the fact that while in game you have 4 icons on the dock just for Lol has his meaning...

i realy don't understand, even the BugsplatReporter is look not working well, after every Lol Launcher's crash i can't even send the error, so i realy don't know how to help you!

WantToRecall

03-02-2013

I have a MacBook Pro with OS 10.6.8 running and the client works properly, but when I join a game, it only gives me a black screen at the time I should see the loading screen.

Also, when I quit then, there is a window "Game still in progress" without any button to reconnect. When I restart the client I get the proper window with Game still in progress and the Reconnect button.

lukedieduke1

03-03-2013

I have a Mac Pro which is running OS 10.8.2 and the performance is great! Smooth 60 fps with everything on "very high". However I noticed a bug... at least for me. The ingame and loading screen fonts are tiny! I can barely read the summoner name and can only guess the level of champs.
I'm running on a resolution of: 1360x768 and will add screenshots for you to see. I don't know if the font size can be adjusted in some file but I would appreciate if you'd let me know.
*******http://i.imgur.com/h7vk5zu.png[/IMG]
*******http://i.imgur.com/0uPG4vk.jpg[/IMG]
Thanks in advance!

Urrlaggy

03-04-2013

My MAC client isn't even updating properly. I've had it running two days straight now. The first time I launched it and let it update with a massive 1.9Gb update, it got to about 200mb left and then a pop up saying update failed, please check logs appeared and it froze the launcher. I relaunched and all that had been downloaded was reset and it started all over again. Now tonight its done the same...
Any advice?

Fabb1

03-05-2013

Quote:
Urrlaggy:
My MAC client isn't even updating properly. I've had it running two days straight now. The first time I launched it and let it update with a massive 1.9Gb update, it got to about 200mb left and then a pop up saying update failed, please check logs appeared and it froze the launcher. I relaunched and all that had been downloaded was reset and it started all over again. Now tonight its done the same...
Any advice?

Did you move the client in a directory other than /Applications?
I first did and had the same problem.

Then I put it in /Applications and it worked without Problems.

That's also the Bug I wanted to report.

When putting the Client in any directory other than /Applications, the Installation aborts at 91% with a popup Message, where you can send the Log-File (I did once..)

My Specs:
MacBook Pro 15" late 2009
OS X Lion 10.8.2
2,66 GHz Core 2 Duo
8 GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT 256 MB

WildCat2

03-05-2013

Hello Summoners, I've searched but didn't find the requirements for this beta
I'm on 10.5.8 so I guess the beta is not working. Plus I've downloaded it but everytime I launch LoL it crashed instantly, any ideas ? Thanks ;D

Geheimtip

03-05-2013

Im experiencing FPS drops on a Retina Macbook Pro Early 2013 - It runs smoothly at 60 FPS and sometimes the FPS are capped at 30. If i switch to Desktop and back to the Client then the FPS are back at 60 again. Running 10.8.2

Sköllr

03-05-2013

Quote:
Grekey:
I have fixed the mouse with SteerMouse, the mouse lag/speed is due to the Mac not to the LolLauncher

2 Huge Bugs that may cause ban:
•LolLauncher Crash after team fight.
Just the LolLauncher, not the UserKernal and the LolClient.
•After the Crash no reconnect.
the cliend didn't give the reconnect button (this is not the first time for this bug and it happen in several situation), so i had to log out and restart all (if there will be a long login queue, i can be banned for leaving, so it's realy risky to use Lol on Mac)

In every team fight the fps go down (from 30 to 10 on my mac) and they need around 2m to return stable.
If you have several team fight in a few minutes (i did 3 in around 5m) the game crash

luckily in my case i won, because they surrendered just a few seconds after i logout, but those two bugs have to be fix.

•Fps going down in team fight
•Reconnect button

Mac Book Pro Osx 10.6.8 (2011)
2.4 GHz intle Core 2 Duo
4Gb 1067 Hz DDR3
HD with free more than 100 Gb

I have the same problem with a mac OS X 10.6.8 version
Please do something to fix this bug

HeoVien

03-06-2013

Quote:
Grekey:
Crashed again and this time it wasn't fine.
This time it wasn't during a team fight, but while in line.
Gonna test it just one more time, but i feel like this beta on the public's servers are too risky and the work wasn't finished on the pbe. I'm realy glad for this native launcher, but even the fact that while in game you have 4 icons on the dock just for Lol has his meaning...

I got the same problem. I don't think the problem is with team fights, but with the pinging.
When you rapid spam pings, especially during fights, it seems to crash. Happened to me at least 5 times. Really annoying, when you and your team dies, because your client crashes.
I got the same problem with the FPS as well though.

I will file a report, when I'm back on my Mac and get the crash log; I remember it had something to do with leaked memory.