Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Known bugs and Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bollisimo

01-24-2013

Game client issue:
- Messed up mouse smoothing (as described in several posts)

DønLuca

01-24-2013

Performance issue:

- Whenever an effect is visualized for the first time (ie: a champion's ability like kha'zix Q) there is a slight slowdown. It becomes a massive slowdown when several abilities' effects are visualized for the first time altogether (ie: as a jungler you go gank bot lane for the first time and there are 4 champs that visualize for the first time their abilities = massive slowdown for a couple of seconds).
This happens on both my maxed out iMac 27" and my maxed out Macbook Air 11", both on Snow Leopard 10.6.8

Client issue:

- As described in a thread, on small Mac screens which are stuck to 1366x768 resolution, the bottom part of the client interface (not the ingame client, the Adobe Air client) is cut due to the Mac OS bar on the top taking away ~30 pixels.

ColonFiend

01-25-2013

running 10.8.2 ML,

go to start a game, even customs, and after champion select screen the client just goes away, and when i reclick from the task bar i just says 'game is still in progress'. not really sure how i get past this but its happening everytime i go to play a game.

help? :'(

r06er

01-25-2013

After pressing cmd+tab in the menu after champion select and before game, the graphics got weird, and after closing the window the userkernel kept running,some screnshots of the graphics
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4768273/Archive.zip (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4768273/Archive.zip)

Elite Nemesis

01-26-2013

i noticed two things now that i have just had a match, firstly the accept/decline match kept flashing and was hard to know whether i had accepted, also as many people have mentioned the mouse isn't that smooth during a match and it is hard to pull of certain spells/abilities with this problem

bronton6xx

01-31-2013

luncher stopped working why is that?

Riemie

02-21-2013

Spectating doesn't work for me. I don't know if anyone else has this problem but whenever I try to spectate, I get a black screen for around 15-20 seconds and then I get a message the connection with the server has failed. When I retry it tells me the same thing, if I click cancel the black screen doesn't go away and I have to cmd+q. It takes me back to the Air client and tells me I have a game in progress.

PapaGordas

03-01-2013

Hi,

I'm having problems with health bar in champions, don't appear the full health; my mouse is super fast, even when the speed mouse is minimum speed.

System:
Macbook Pro 2011 - 10.8.2 OSX
i5 CPU
8GB Ram
500 GB
HD 3000

h3Li0s

03-02-2013

I also noticed some bugs while trying yesterday.... The number per level doesnt show and when you kill a minion, the gold number doesnt show as well...

ps - also for the ones using exposé, like i use, when u hit a corner u can access faster what u want, while playing the game in full screen it activates it, is there a way to fix that? Or do i have to just disable it before playing?

retangled

03-02-2013

FINALLY WORKING MAC CLIENT!
Sorry Boompje, but yours didn't work.