You have reached the daily limit for Riot Point Purchases

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Randy Bobandy

23-01-2013

You have reached the daily limit for Riot Point Purchases. To purchase additional Riot Points, please return to the Store in 24 hours.

Is this a bug..? If not, what's the daily limit? I bought RP twice today and need to buy just 400 more so I'm able to get Thresh later on when he's up. But I keep getting this error.
Have used my 3 refunds aswell before so that's not an option.

Have never seen anything like this before, has never seemed to be a problem. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks.

Ntoni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-01-2013

Return in the store in 24 hours. That should solve the problem.

Randy Bobandy

23-01-2013

Yes I know that but why is it saying that? I've never heard of there being a cap to how much RP you can buy..

Ntoni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosefchox View Post
Yes I know that but why is it saying that? I've never heard of there being a cap to how much RP you can buy..
If you got the message it seems there is now.

Caridor

23-01-2013

Its not a bug, its a security measure.
If someone steals your card information and then makes a 100 purchase online, from a new computer, it will be unlikely to go through and even if it does, your bank will flag it.
If you make 20x 5, its much less likely your bank will pick up on it and freeze the card.

Randy Bobandy

23-01-2013

Thanks Caridor