Lux VS Kassadin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strajder

16-01-2011

so I have a problem I ussually play Lux I have a full runepage for her magic pen reds, cdr blues, mana regen yellow and HP quintesences

now my problem is whever there is a Kassadin in the other team he comes to my lane and owns me

he just spams his null sphere wich is a ***** beacouse he silances me and when I'm low HP he does his R/Q/E + Ignite combo and I'm dead

that's kind of a big problem becouse he shut's me down completly

so any suggestions ?

Booojj

16-01-2011

well i play kassadin and i own anybody who im up against mid.
If your lux then you should probably use luscent singularity on his mage creeps but leave it until its ran out of time and explodes by default this will not allow him to go for cs or null sphere you try and get prismatic barrier quite early aswell.

Alesul

16-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by assasinman View Post
well i play kassadin and i own anybody who im up against mid.
If your lux then you should probably use luscent singularity on his mage creeps but leave it until its ran out of time and explodes by default this will not allow him to go for cs or null sphere you try and get prismatic barrier quite early aswell.
U would have the same problem if u play against me in mid and i play akali the only dif between me and kasa is that when i atack i CHARGE in u and wont stop untill ur dead.Ive played a lot vs lux in mid and i killed her a lot of times her only chance is to do the imobilize skill before i do shadow dance because she totaly misses after i do shadow dance on her...

ZeroSleep

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

17-01-2011

Try not to go solo vs anti-casters like Kassadin, or anti-carries like Akali?

Just a thought.

Dimitrio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

17-01-2011

Guys you are wrong i play with Lux and i own almost all Champions in mid section so if you say that all the Champion that play against Lux owns you there must be a problem of how you playing her.
e.x when im in mid i first take Masteries [Ghost+Clarity] then ingame Doran's Ring and i use my 3rd skill Lucent Singularity to annoy my opponent's i also buy a couple of mana pot, so till i get to lvl 6 for the beam you know i am trying to leave my opponent with almost 200 hp then when my ulti is ready kaboom and there you go i use the jail aka Light Binding also so 100% death for sure. she is one of my favorite champions ^_^ http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/615/adasa1n.jpg

Daklha

17-01-2011

Kassadin is a caster and has one big disadvantage: his auto attacks are melee. In other words, get yourself a kiting hero, such as Ashe. Perfect counter for Kassa. Lux is also an excellent kiter, just annoy the **** out of him. You're a CC queen with Lux. I mean: a slow+damage and an immobilize+damage. He needs to be in between his minions to get last hits. Just keep a good fair distance from his skills (play him yourself so you know how far he can go) and kite him.

Kassadin is one of the best 1v1 heroes, but with very low health despite the fact that he has to do melee auto attacks, abuse that fact

-Daklha

G0ldman

17-01-2011

Agree with prev speaker. I'm a big fan of Lux and have played her alot lately. While some Lux players tend to be very aggressive i find being very defensive the key. She can dish out some SERIOUSE dmg from range so there's no need to go face to face. Not only do you take very little dmg, it allows you to focus on damage (AP) rather than buying AP/HP items. I usually end up with 0 to 4 deaths eatch game and my AP is usually 500-800ish depending on how long the game lasts.

If the cassadin opponent is aggressive, go back and towerhug for a while until you get him to lower HP. Since he is a meele autoattacker he wont do much dmg to your tower so no shame in taking cover behind it!

CrazyDongpal

17-01-2011

lux vs kassadin lol

its like malphite vs kassadin or soraka vs mf

Jaylin

17-01-2011

I've never been up against a Kass when I played Lux, but what comes to mind is leveling your shield? When you see Kass coming in to start his combo, toss the shield, he starts damaging you, the shield comes back and hits you again. This should help defend against the harass. Yes, this costs you damage since you'll be leveling your shield from early on. However, it's not that different from a Shen prioritizing Feint over Vorpal Blade/Shadow Dash when in a lane against harassers or a Sivir getting more than one point in Spell Shield when in such a situation (which I did do myself against a Kass, he kept charging my mana, it was real sweet of him).

WiKKeDurf

10-02-2011

Well, Lux is a Squishy & Mage.
So - Squishy+Mage vs. Kassadin = Instant Lose (unless you have a OP Champ with you ^^)

As Counter possibility: Focus him. And don't get annoyed if he jumps away with R. He'll lose mana and belive me, thats annoying!