what i read about "thereisnourflevel" code

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrissBoii

21-01-2013

Sup, i just read about this code on NA forum, they claim it's somekinda dev's code which i dont doubt, tho they also said using it most likely gets u banned for 4 weeks or so.
im not sure if this is true or not, i haven't seen any tread from riot tellin us not to use this code nor i haven't seen this written down anywhere.I might be wrong , i might not, just tellin u guys just incase to be careful, and also if any1 knows about it, plz, tell me/us about it.
ty for reading

Nightcrest

21-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrissBoii View Post
Sup, i just read about this code on NA forum, they claim it's somekinda dev's code which i dont doubt, tho they also said using it most likely gets u banned for 4 weeks or so.
im not sure if this is true or not, i haven't seen any tread from riot tellin us not to use this code nor i haven't seen this written down anywhere.I might be wrong , i might not, just tellin u guys just incase to be careful, and also if any1 knows about it, plz, tell me/us about it.
ty for reading
The code is only usable when the server is set to "unidentifiable" for whatever reason. When the server is offline, the code works but you still can't log in. Never heard of a person getting banned for it. The code has been known for a millennium. If Riot objected, they would have changed/removed it by now.

A Herd of Cows

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-01-2013

Quote:
ty for reading

Wrong, people have been using it for years without any repercussions

Fajerk

21-01-2013

Code is out very long time, at first it's Riot mistake they didn't change it for quite a while, at second there actually no punishment for using something you found on forums and for last if they gonna punish someone it will be person who leak it.

So you can use it just for remind it will not make job for guys from riot any easier and they wouldn't drop servers without reason.

ma adam

21-01-2013

What does this cone even mean? Seriously.
I open LOL Launcher and i get: Cant connect to the HTTPS server and so on. Wat do?

Nandrith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-01-2013

There was a similar code before that involved the arrow keys. You just have to push the right line and you can click "connect" when it was grayed out before - but most of the times, you still cant connect.

KrissBoii

21-01-2013

hmm, alright than, tho almost 50% of ppl in NA forum claim, you will get banned for using it, because it's a devs code and should not be used by a normal player. but ty for makin it lil bit more clear for me.

Nightcrest

21-01-2013

Quote:
hmm, alright than, tho almost 50% of ppl in NA forum claim, you will get banned for using it, because it's a devs code and should not be used by a normal player. but ty for makin it lil bit more clear for me.
Guys, he have a statistician among us...

Van Klaue

21-01-2013

"eis" is an old german insult. I think if you write it in the developer console it will be transferred rigth into riot headquartiers and then they ban u for reminding them on the snowy weather. U want a real respond? watch na forum..

KrissBoii

21-01-2013

sarcasm... anyways i was just lettin u guys know what i read from NA forum and wanted to confirm if its true , but i guess ppl here just dont give a fk n feel awesome after mocking some1. gj , i lose faith in this community more n more in everyday.