Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Extra Bonus RP and Double IP for a limited time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M0R0

01-30-2013

just double checked my purchase history, u made a mistake RIOT or
is my RP on their way to my virtual pocket?

francis80

01-31-2013

Quote:
Hippalus:

Season 3 is imminent and the competition is beginning to flex their muscles – are you ready to rise to the challenge and take on all comers? To help you get ready for Season 3 we’re offering two bonus promos – a double IP weekend and some extra bonus RP with each purchase:

• Your double IP weekend starts on January 26 and ends at 11:59 PM UK Time on January 27
  • Get extra bonus RP when you purchase RP from now through January 31 at 11:59 PM UK Time

Here’s a breakdown of how much RP you’ll receive for purchases during the Prepare for Season 3 Bonus:

• € 2.50 – 400 RP
  • € 5.00 – 880 RP (800 + 40 standard bonus RP + 40 extra bonus RP)
  • € 10.00 – 1960 RP (1600 + 180 standard bonus RP + 180 extra bonus RP)
  • € 20.00 – 4040 RP (3200 + 420 standard bonus RP + 420 extra bonus RP)
  • € 35.00 – 7300 RP (5600 + 850 standard bonus RP + 850 extra bonus RP)
  • € 50.00 – 10600 RP (8000 + 1300 standard bonus RP + 1300 extra bonus RP)

Unfortunately, because mobile payment methods don’t receive bonus RP, we won’t be able to apply the doubled bonus to these transactions.

These bonuses should help you stock up on some new gear in preparation for the next chapter in competitive League of Legends.

pues me parece mal que a las personas como yo que cargamos rp atraves del movil no se nos den ventajas igual k a los demas no entiendo por que ya que incluso los pagamos mas caros

FoxSky

01-31-2013

Something is wrong, I can't buy any RP at all...

SethAnub1s

01-31-2013

Quote:
FoxSky:
Something is wrong, I can't buy any RP at all...

Same.

D35ertFox

01-31-2013

They said till midnight tonight you could buy rp, ofc I shouldn't have left it till the last minute, now you can't buy it at all.

Per?4

01-31-2013

Quote:
SethAnub1s:
Same.

m2

rcross

01-31-2013

Hi,

I want to buy my riot points but its impossible, the page with payment details dont go further, Riot announced that is offering extra rp's until today, I want it, fix it please.

Kind regards

Airplanesz

01-31-2013

Please someone try to fix it as fast as possible since i just bought 2x 10 euro paysafecards and i wanted to go in the store, and when i click purchase RP, it goes to step 2 then i click paysafecard and choose the 10 euro purchase, but it keep going back to step 2. i cant go further, so i cant purchase, please help me out since the RP bonus week is just 2 hours left :S!

thanks in advance,

Airplanesz

Airplanesz

01-31-2013

Quote:
rcross:
Hi,

I want to buy my riot points but its impossible, the page with payment details dont go further, Riot announced that is offering extra rp's until today, I want it, fix it please.

Kind regards

same with me, i hope it gets fixed

Epies

01-31-2013

I just got my paycheck and managed to get home early so I could take advantage of the RP bonus.

I believe the total time the purchase function was down should be added to the time of the RP bonus.