Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Extra Bonus RP and Double IP for a limited time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

01-21-2013

Season 3 is imminent and the competition is beginning to flex their muscles – are you ready to rise to the challenge and take on all comers? To help you get ready for Season 3 we’re offering two bonus promos – a double IP weekend and some extra bonus RP with each purchase:

• Your double IP weekend starts on January 26 and ends at 11:59 PM UK Time on January 27
  • Get extra bonus RP when you purchase RP from now through January 31 at 11:59 PM UK Time

Here’s a breakdown of how much RP you’ll receive for purchases during the Prepare for Season 3 Bonus:

• € 2.50 – 400 RP
  • € 5.00 – 880 RP (800 + 40 standard bonus RP + 40 extra bonus RP)
  • € 10.00 – 1960 RP (1600 + 180 standard bonus RP + 180 extra bonus RP)
  • € 20.00 – 4040 RP (3200 + 420 standard bonus RP + 420 extra bonus RP)
  • € 35.00 – 7300 RP (5600 + 850 standard bonus RP + 850 extra bonus RP)
  • € 50.00 – 10600 RP (8000 + 1300 standard bonus RP + 1300 extra bonus RP)

Unfortunately, because mobile payment methods don’t receive bonus RP, we won’t be able to apply the doubled bonus to these transactions.

These bonuses should help you stock up on some new gear in preparation for the next chapter in competitive League of Legends.

MasqueBoom

01-21-2013

Sweet, can't wait till I get paid in a few days

OFF

01-21-2013

Ty Riots <3

Dragonash

01-21-2013

Oy, Roit!!!!
could u give the pound prices

Lullaby

Recruiter

01-21-2013

Awesome, I needed to buy RP anyway! You cruel cruel Riot monsters are just begging for my money aren't you? With the Annie skin and the Corki skin and the Jarvan skin and now this..

It feels like you're abusing my desire to own every single skin that Annie has too! Oh, and I do own every single skin so your stupid ingenious plan is working goddamnit.

You better release the Annie rework before the 26th though! I NEED IT

carpinttas

01-21-2013

Remember last year, when everyone freaked out because they thought the entire RP bought was doubled, not just the bonus?
lol that was fun, so much rage in the forums

Rerdan

01-21-2013

Good guy Hippalus!

Inlex

01-21-2013

What happens to IP boosts you already have on your account during that time? Do they get saved?

OfficialVainlash

01-21-2013

Quote:
Inlex:
What happens do IP boosts you already have on your account during that time? Do they get saved?

There also added on-top, so you get normal ip + double ip + double ip from event = your IP after game.

McManergy

01-21-2013

I have bought 50€ of riot points 24hours ago =( I suppose you won't have one of those compensation offers like you sometimes have when champions drop prices unexpectedly (or used to). So sad to miss out on 1300 riot points for less than a day...