Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Top 10 best dominion champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KillThatSOB

02-24-2014

In my opinion:
KhaZix
Kassadin
Darius
Rammus
Yi
Kayle
Jax
Lux
Akali
Pantheon

Tristan Reveur

02-25-2014

Teemo. Shrooms.

GoZuHaZa

03-02-2014

Quote:
Olari:
have a darius in your team and u will win 99.999% of the time

I play Darius alot and i cannot agree with that statement. Darius is way stronger in 5v5 & 3v3 having the advantage with a laning phase makes him way stronger. (Winning ur lane with him is easy)

Re Boniak

03-10-2014

I agree with all the picks, I just want to mention some champions that really deserve the mention

1-FIDDLESTICK
wonderfull at top for his huge AoE and ability to focus teammates vs one target (the feared, ofc), I still play him a lot botlane. It can be hard vs huge pushers, since you can be forced to put early points in E, losing 1vs1 potential, but his sustain is impossible to match and at every ult CD is a 90% kill (plus minion wave clear in the meanwhile, lol)

2-LEONA
One of the few champions that can go more or less full tank and destroy games. Put her with a good assassin, and all the "jungle" part of the map will be completely off-limits for the enemy, plus she can hold a point 1vs2 for many seconds with her AoE + tankyness, waiting for your team to show up

3-VEL'KOZ
Enjoing him a lot in these days, both bot with his huge ability to push and control the opponent or top, crazy and safe teamfights. Still needs a lot of map awareness, you will not survive a gank...

Situational OP picks: BRAND and FIZZ.
If not countered, they will get extremely fed and blew up your full team in seconds.

4-SINGED
not OP as in season3, when you could go with 21 support masteries and be A GOD (more mana, more speed and more exp. The extra exp. was sick, getting lvl4, lvl6 and lvl11 before the opponent while playing Singed was so OP).
Still the ability to charge 1/4 of the Tear while still in base (just buy and leave Q on) is very good. Not viable in all compositions. Pick against Jax and flying him away from your team.

0Towerkuschler0

05-08-2014

I think Lee Sin is definetly one of the best Champions in Dominion. He is is one of the best if not the best Assassin in Dominion if build full AD. He can compensate his lack of tankyness with his great mobility and his shield. He blows people up with his combo. Well, no wonder with his high AD ratios.
The typical build is Boots/Armor pen Item(last whisper or black cleaver)/ravenous hydry/+ more AD.
(This sentence is exaggerated and not ment to be taken seriously) They might as well remore the CC from his Ult since the only thing most people do with it is to save it up to kill someone. Similiar to Veigar Ulti, only with less range and AD instead of AP and without the bonus damage. It is still very strong.

LSDream

05-20-2014

How about Xin Zhao? lol

ThriceTail

05-23-2014

I think that Hecarim should be one of the best. One ability that speeds him up, and a passive that turns movement into damage+ an ultimate that makes him move very fast.

Sooko

06-06-2014

No Diana? Ulti on minions for escapes, easy to land her Q because of the circular map and a lot of damage as well.

Vraneon

Recruiter

06-12-2014

I like Karthus a lot. He may not be very good at 1 vs 1 but he is awesome at defending. Passive and Ultimate are just beautiful for Dominion.

Lord Of Jungle

02-10-2015

nice