Nerf?

Nerf 2 28.57%
Don't nerf 5 71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Pantheon nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kothaex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-01-2013

1. Low cooldown stun and gap closer.
  2. Free roam of map with R.
  3. Block an full hit including turrets every couple of seconds.
  4. 3 attacks in 0.75 seconds which deal double damage to champions in a cone.
  5. Can almost definitely kill anyone on lower than 15% health, 100% crit chance execute on passive.

u suck

21-01-2013

Hes normal. Just like any AD caster BC makes him kinda OP i think

Evil Squidward

21-01-2013

BC is the problem, not panth. pan has 0 ult and peaks at level 4. after that its a race to get extremely fed before thier team becomes too tanky and starts ignoring you, or becomes a roaming 5 man and insta-gibs you for your squishy build.

the fact hes strong in lane makes people mad, because they cant really do much about lane matchups other then cry nerf after they lose, but some jungler help and safe play with a tanky champ will make sure he falls off hard enough late game.

zezarh

07-03-2013

Where is the poll option for a minor buff ? I am, completely biased, as panth is my "main", but it also gives me a pretty knowledge of the champion, and he is really an extreme early bird, that capitalizes on good ability to kill off champions before lvl 5, but defensive play and cloth+5 can work as a counter on almost any champion as he will run oom before getting you low, trying to poke with just spears and going in close for a few autoattacks will make you hurt more than you will your opponent, because of his low base damage, so a slight increase on that part would make him more viable.

hardluckk

07-03-2013

Old BC was better for him now he is just bad late game as always he was, maybe kinda less.
Not even close to op. I would prefer to nerf his early game and buff late a lot.

williamwoles

07-03-2013

Half os this community only know how to cry about nerfs... Regnar, Olaf, Xin, Darius (I don't know why, never had problem vs Darius), Garen... Now Panth... Nerf all to do 1 damage and the game will be balanced for sure.

Kaskade inc

07-03-2013

no