Can't find the right champion for me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anexia

20-01-2013

Hi all I recently hit level 30 and I still havn't found the right champion for me. Im a pretty average player, I wouldn't say I'm bad at all. I don't have any preference of bot top mid or jungle I can do all pretty fine but there's nothing I excel at and I don't have a favourite champion at all. In fact i don't even have a top 10. I find myself just picking randomly. I also dont feel like im best at any particular champion, and so I really want to find the right champion for me.

Is it just a matter of trying champions over and over? How did you guys find your favourite champions? What can i do?

Pacchhhiiii

20-01-2013

Just keep trying the different roles. I didn't find out I loved support until I played Janna for 2 or 3 games.

SoIanacea

20-01-2013

well, I look at lore and decide which ae the nicest
then play them and see how they fit

I'm dying to find out about Miss Fortune.
I find all my champs like that.

Personal favourites are Ezreal, Irelia and Warwick

rawrXtina

20-01-2013

What lane do you normally play?
Do you prefer melee or ranged?
Do you like to auto attack or use spells?
Do you like someone who can dish out huge amounts of damage, or someone who can dive into the middle of the enemy team and cause havoc?
Do you care about the lore? If so, do you prefer any specific alignment (lawful, chaotic, good or evil)

That should narrow it down at least

Solo Q Player

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-01-2013

Definitely not nidalee because you will never be the best nida in the world (i am)

BlackDragonBE

20-01-2013

I've found my favorite role to be a jungler.

I just love messing around in it.. not getting to much attention.. and i love suprising the enemy when i shop up out of nowhere...

Favorite champion i can't tell you.. I'm still searching for my favorite one.. mostly i see what the enemy team has... and try to counter jungle him as much as possible..

My favorite used to be Wu Kong.. But that is just not viable in the jungle To bad tho. loved his kit...

Turaco

20-01-2013

LoL is a game where u cannot play 1 champion all games (like Athene does). You can master one role for example Mid and learn popular and strong mid champs. Maybe you will like one most of all and pick him everytime you can. If you play ranked games, you need to counter enemys champion so you wont be able to play one all the time.

In normal games you can kinda play what you like