Best Ranged ADC Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MeganFox FHM

Master Recruiter

19-01-2013

Any price and why you think they sre the best

Entity Rush

19-01-2013

For me personally, I like Twisted Fate as an ADC and I know it isn't a popular choice but with flat AD marks and quintessences to counter his lower starting AD and then having berserker's greaves, sword of the divine, bloodthirster and phantom dancer he is able to cause a lot of damage within the space of his stun and it is usually enough to kill another squishy character (i also add in blade of the ruined king to help with higher health targets)

so my first choice would be twisted fate, my reasoning being his teleport for picking off squishy champions who have wandered too far from their team and his fast damage with the items above.

Von Kramer

20-01-2013

At the moment any champ with an escape skill is more viable than the others, due to Ap/Ad bruisers being able to almost insta-kill you, so this is my personal list:

Ezreal
Corki
Tristana

The best so far, others that I find very good are:

Graves
Cait
Vayne

Anyway, I think that any adc (no, teemo is not an adc) is good if positioned properly, but flashlike skills are very helpful right now

GeneralEradicate

20-01-2013

Draven
His Q's are amazing to harass with and usually give you good trades.and his ult deals immense damage to squishies

Aptest

20-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralEradicate View Post
Draven
His Q's are amazing to harass with and usually give you good trades.and his ult deals immense damage to squishies
This.

Draven is secret OP.

maybe less secret now.

Anyway am kind of beginning to like koggie. League of warmogs deserves it's answer.

Qountex

12-05-2013

Vayne

CandyZerg

12-05-2013

top 5 adc (lcs) are varus, caitlyn, miss fortune, twich- draven.

F?N Warren

13-05-2013

MF > Cait > Varus > Draven > Ezreal.

Aeka

13-05-2013

there is no such thing as a "best ad carry" as they all have different uses, altough, you may all have a "favorite ad carrie". atm my favorite is probably ezreal or varus atm!

Ninja Squirrelz

13-05-2013

Kog'Maw!!!