Did this helped you?

Yes bring some more ideas 16 30.19%
No Help me please 16 30.19%
Just yes 4 7.55%
Just No 17 32.08%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

How to fix high ping / or low fps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxTheKelvin12xX

17-01-2013

First lets start off with high ping:
- Dont stream with wirless internet i will only make your ping bad.
- Make sure you virus scanner 100% allows league of legends.
- Also when opening internet while playing it can do bad for your ping because some pages reload constant..... like advertisme
- Dont download while playing....
- Dont open 100 pages at the same time while playing ....
- Also be sure (if you have wireless internet) that your door is a bit open that makes it easier for the signal to come trough.
- Also Close programs like steam , updates or skype
- CLOSE SKYPE OR TEAMSPEAK THIS IS THE BIGGEST REASON FOR HIGH PING!!!! if you talk with skype your constanly taking internet from league of legends ..... also skype takes much internet because of the video... (its like streaming and teamspeak 3 at the same time for the internet)
- also repairing league of legends can help or redownloading it (not recommened by me)

Low fps
- Put your shadows off
- Set everything on low or verylow (execpt char quality always keep that on high otherwise you cant see when people target you)
- Put all progrems off like internet explores other games and more be sure that league of legends is the only program running.
- try to defrag league of legends (bit higher fps real shorter load times)
- Also updating your drivers can help (always do this from the OFFICIAL website from the computer)
- try ctrl + alt + del go to task manager go to performance and look at your fysic memory thats how much you have , recommended by me at least 2.5G or more

I hope this helped you and have better perfomance with playing league of legends
Good luck and hope to see you on the field of justice

XxThekelvin12xX

flashysite

07-04-2013

still high ping..might be from riot

Sogliola

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2013

High ping

backstabbed

16-04-2013

how you make virus scanner 100% allow league of legends ?

PsykoPenguinz

09-05-2013

it really depends on where you are. i am living in Australia but am in the NA server where my ping is easily 150+. idk if it helps but there you go

P.s. preasure riot to bring the Astralian servers ASAP

Dreilala

16-10-2013

kinda related to this post my issue is that not even when downloading at 1mBit or more i have pingissues, since i have a quite good connection.
the thing is that when skype is active my ping doubles for no apparent reason.
even while not using skype for voice or videotalk. just contantly same high ping no matter what i do
you wouldnt know why skype "takes" so much of my internet?

SK1DROVV

30-12-2013

If you get high ping, it can't be because of riot (i know euw is bad...)
Because ping means that your sending signals to the server
and pong means that you recieve the signal from the game server

Cool Guy

26-02-2014

I have a high ping then my friends talk in Team Speak. I don't know what's wrong, couseit used to be Ok, but few days ago something happened and now then my friends talk in TS i got ping up to 1500ms. It's not the first time i have this problem, few months ago I had the same problem, it got me so annoyed that I stopped playing LoL. Now one week ago I started to play LoL again and after five days of normal playing with TS the problem came back. Pls help me!!! It's not interesting to play without talking with friends...

Draxonium

26-02-2014

Anti-virus cant block League of legends, even if anti-virus would block the game, you wont be able to open the game.

Exodioum

26-02-2014

Check this out guys:
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3856920