Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Heimerdinger rework.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demented Droid

Senior Member

01-16-2013

What is taking so long? It`s being reworked since like forever...

CH-1 Concussion Grenade - Now grants stealth for 5 seconds when dropped on self. In addition, always stuns when hit, not just when directly hit.

H-28G Evolution Turret - Ability to switch between aggressive (hits everything) and defensive (hits only enemy champions) mode.

Heimer fixed and it took me 2 minutes to come up with this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StackHP

Senior Member

01-16-2013

Nah, they're too busy reworking Annie to look like Annie.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demented Droid

Senior Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
EuphoricFart:
Nah, they're too busy reworking Annie to look like Annie.


Hehe, well I really don`t mind visual updates, but not at the price of other important tasks, like this. :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ishumprod

Senior Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
Kampec:
What is taking so long? It`s being reworked since like forever...

CH-1 Concussion Grenade - Now grants stealth for 5 seconds when dropped on self. In addition, always stuns when hit, not just when directly hit.

H-28G Evolution Turret - Ability to switch between aggressive (hits everything) and defensive (hits only enemy champions) mode.

Heimer fixed and it took me 2 minutes to come up with this.


well... i don't see the point of getting stealthed as heimer..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demented Droid

Senior Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
ishumprod:
well... i don't see the point of getting stealthed as heimer..


Why? 5 seconds would be just enough to escape a gank since his movement speed is like Rammus` when he shields himself. Or to set up a gank, opening with a grenade and quick turrets.
This change would address his biggest flaw, which is `if you get caught, you`re good as dead`.
He doesn`t need extra damage, doesn`t need extra armor or whatever else. Maybe a somewhat useful passive would be fine too (seriously, who is going to idle next to a tower/turret to heal it up in 5 minutes in such a fast-paced game? It might have worked back in the day, but not today when all they want are quick matches - no fortify and such proves my point.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gentleman Nikko

Senior Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
ishumprod:
well... i don't see the point of getting stealthed as heimer..

Yeah i know stealth on heimy i facepalmed worst idea everXD

it`s like going anivia solo top tank on an championship:P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rekcah

Senior Member

01-16-2013

well what would really be nice is to be able to create more turrets,for example upto 5 but still only place 2.

Nothing hurts more then placing your turrets and the fight changes location,decreasing your dmg by 50%


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rekcah

Senior Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
14m7h3n00b:
Yeah i know stealth on heimy i facepalmed worst idea everXD

it`s like going anivia solo top tank on an championship:P


Unlike anivia Heimer is a really good solo top,i often take him to counter jax.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mowdy

Junior Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
Kampec:
What is taking so long? It`s being reworked since like forever...

CH-1 Concussion Grenade - Now grants stealth for 5 seconds when dropped on self. In addition, always stuns when hit, not just when directly hit.

H-28G Evolution Turret - Ability to switch between aggressive (hits everything) and defensive (hits only enemy champions) mode.

Heimer fixed and it took me 2 minutes to come up with this.


I just like keep hearing Eminem - Going through changes in my head ;-)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

duXie duXe

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
EuphoricFart:
Nah, they're too busy reworking Annie to look like Annie.


That's a different team but yeah totally agree. All those old champs need love. Even a temp buff while they are getting reworked would be good.


123