Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Preseason Balance Update 2 Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PurgatorialFlame

01-15-2013

Poor Amumu is gonna kill himself if he receives any more nerfs

Orwald

01-15-2013

I really don't like the Talon nerf by far. Yes, he is my main but I understand his character more than all the other champs. His role is to strike from the dark and kill the enemy before they know what hits them. If he can't do that he's dead. He can't wait for cooldowns and autoattack while doing so. He's to squishy to trade with like that. Taking away his burst damage will deny his only role in teamfights. Ofcourse this is my first thought on the changes, I will playtest him alot now and see how much the nerf affected him but I fear for my Blade's shadow. (Heck I just bought a skin for him! XD )

greetings from Belgium

OnlyOwly

01-15-2013

I kinda like the talon nerf and This time i got to admit that riot did a good job, the only thing that i thinks is bad is giving eve 90 sec cooldown on ult(that's a little too much

Legion636

01-15-2013

thanx riot for killing my fav champs -.-..RIP Talon and Riven. Worst update ever by far

LokeMostert

01-15-2013

Nice patch, though I don't understand one change:

Quote:
Lightbringer - Remade!
New recipe: Grez's Spectral Lantern + Pickaxe
Total gold cost: 2425 (combine cost: 300)
+50 attack damage
+20 armor
+12% life steal
UNIQUE passive - Vanquish: Basic attacks have a 20% chance to deal 100 bonus magic damage (doubled for non-champions)
UNIQUE passive - Trap Detection: Nearby stealthed enemy traps are revealed
UNIQUE active: Cover s a target area in a stealth-detecting mist that grants vision for 10 seconds (60 second cooldown)

Isn't this only aimed at Teemo? And does this mean ap Teemo is now completely useless?

Exacerberus

01-15-2013

Quote:
Phreak:
  • Added keybindings for Self Casting Items
  • Fixed keybinding for Show/Hide HUD
Thank you!

Also, overall great champion & item balancing decisions, and a lot of quality of life improvements to champion abilities and game features (like the new shop).

Great patch, I guess it's not getting upvoted because some people are ass-soared for some nerfs to their favourite champions, but the patch is really good anyway.

Mazzbunker

01-15-2013

Quote:
LokeMostert:
Nice patch, though I don't understand one change:

Isn't this only aimed at Teemo? And does this mean ap Teemo is now completely useless?

No, It actually has a more negative effect on Akali

VedklyvarN

01-15-2013

What date will this patch come out?

LokeMostert

01-15-2013

Quote:
Mazzbunker:
No, It actually has a more negative effect on Akali

Akali? How is she a trap?

AleyJ

01-15-2013

we wanted ARAM = Normal... like Dominion.

Thats what we all REALY wants!

Riots plz :\